:

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    anything involving zombies i jus got a thing for zombie movies
    all the nightmare on elm st
    jasonx
    jeepers creeper1-2
    and those evil dead movies they crack me up
    i hope your not asking for jus 1 cuz it's hard to figure out which one better than the other

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Mine favo horror movie is The Thing and Jeepers Creepers2 both these movies are awesome!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    - Nightmare -'s Avatar Arch-angel
    Don't know if I really have favorite. I guess I did like The Ring. I'll probably post more later if I can remember any.

It is time...

...for the end to be stopped.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by Pliskin@2 January 2004 - 15:43
    Jeepers Creepers2
    That has to be by far the worst movie of all time, maybe not the worst, but it was up there.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    mrlessk's Avatar Poster
    (My choice?.....an oldie but a goodie, circa 1951....)

Ok, I know most of you probably won't relate or never even heard of one of my top choices.....humor me....

>>>"The Thing" (from another world)

...No! NOT the Kurt Russell knockoff...but the original one from the early 50's.
    **has my most chilling scene from a horror movie:
    The small crew has just landed their DC-3 somewhere in the arctic polar region by following magnetic interference from "something with supersonic speed that was tracked as it entered the earth's atmosphere and crashed there recently". They find the location where the "object" had landed and melted into the ice. It's barely visible through the ice. Someone suggests they spread out to the edge of the object to "determine its size and shape". As they slowly move out from the center the scary music builds and they all stop and slowly turn to face one another. They see they have all formed in the shape of a ....."circle, a perfect circle". "We finally got one, we finally got ourselves a flying saucer".

After unintentionally destroying the ship with Thermite bombs (supposed to only "melt" the ice around the object) someone notices another shadow under the ice...."it's some kind of a being, a thing"...they dig it up in a block of ice, take it back to their polar base...it thaws....the fun begins. Very Scary!! (however, admittedly tame by today's standards).

Last line in the movie....Reporter Ned Scott on the radio talking to a roomfull of reporters back in the states...
    "Watch the skies, everywhere! Keep looking. Keep watching the skies!"

Other choices:

Alien
    The Exorcist :x :x
    The Shining

(from here it's all down hill....lol)

mrlessk

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Evil Dead 2, heck, my favorite movie, not just horror.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    The Nightmare On Elm Street movies scared me just because it happens while your asleep. But that was then i don't know about now.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    The Exorcist and the original The Ring.

both scared me shitless

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast