Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Horror Film

express98's Avatar Poster
    nightmare on elm st is a classic ............... : then lost boys near dark good interview with a vampire was good depends what u call horror i guess

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    the thing is great.
    night of the living dead is great!.
    demons is classic!
    texas chainsaw massacre is wonderful!
    jaws, psycho and the shining are great!
    henry: portrait of a serial killer is great.
    the hitcher, dead alive and alien are agreat as well.
    and actually,mrlessk, the short story of 'the thing' is even better than the original movie!

as far as books go:
    i liked 'IT'
    pennywise the clown.
    they should redo the movie!
    jojo
    www.emayhem.com/nomsans
    [email protected]

"my passions come from common spring from which i do not bring my sorrows"

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Poster
    Dawn of the dead, the blair witch project and drain dead.[URL=http://

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    From dusk till Dawn

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    uNdEaD$$$
    Sometimes I try to be nice but alot of people on this thread are a waste of genes. You know who you are, I think Im going go away now and laugh in a corner about people liking remakes.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    THEY SHOULD REMAKE STEPHEN KINGS "IT" BECAUSE THE 1st ONE IS AN EXCREMENTICIOUS PEACE OF DEFICATION!!!! i dont care if you lamo buff attitude but the 1st t.v. movie is ridiculous...and if someone would make that move in all its glory, it could be one of , if not the, scariest movie of all time...srry undead but if you are so uptight about the word 'remake' when it comes to movies because you such a big movie buff...then in this particular case can we use the word 'ploof'...so i think they should ploof 'it'. i agree about remakes and i cant think of one that is better than the original (though its to be argued about nosferatu and dracula) BUT...the should ploof sk's 'it' because we as an audience are being robbed of a great horror story in an age where there is very very very very very little good horror.
    joseph st esprit
    www.emayhem.com/nomsans
    [email protected]
    jojo
    www.emayhem.com/nomsans
    [email protected]

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    its too bad that all you read is the word 'remake' and a wall in your mind formed to protect you from the studios of hollywood blind you from anything. i agree. down with the studios and all thier 'remakes' . but i think in the instance of 'it' they already made the remake way before they ever made the original. maybe that why you are so confused. i simply want them to make the movie 'it' . they tried. it was crap. worse than most if not all kings made for t.v. remakes. and they are bad. but. undead. read the book. i dare you. read it...until the end. and tell me you are satisfied with the current um...whats the word...there got to be a better word than movie...oh well, for lack of a better word, ...movie.
    jojo
    www.emayhem.com/nomsans
    [email protected]

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    internet.news
    Don't know, maybe some Stephen King, maybe Hitchcocks, Ghost Ship
    was a little horrable but funny in some ways... and uuhhh...

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Hitchcocks films still creep me out.

The Exorcist, "your mother sucks cocks in Hell" best quote ever.

The Blair Witch Project (it was scary the 1st time is saw it but it's only scary that one time).

Interview with a Vampire (don't know if it counts as horror, I think of it as sci-fi/fantasy).

Bram Stokers Dracula (Coppola version).

I used to like the Amityville Horror because it was based on a true story even if the effects are dated.

Hellraiser the 1st one was brilliant talk about skin crawling the next two seemed like they were gore for the sake of gore.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    I'm gonna go with Poltergeist III.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast