Thread: Kazaa Dc During Search

:helpsmile: i was wondering if anyone had this same problem or if it was just my stupid computer. i have kazaa 2.4.1 and any time i do a search, kazaa dc and i have to wait for aaages for it to connect and start searching. it also dc randomly when i open it after it being minimised for a long time. is this a bug? or it it a fault in the node? oh and also is there a new site for downloading the new kazaa lite cos i just keep gettin "this page cannot be displayed"
    thanks and any help would be much obliged

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by piglet&eeyore@2 January 2004 - 03:35
    :helpsmile: i was wondering if anyone had this same problem or if it was just my stupid computer. i have kazaa 2.4.1 and any time i do a search, kazaa dc and i have to wait for aaages for it to connect and start searching. it also dc randomly when i open it after it being minimised for a long time. is this a bug? or it it a fault in the node? oh and also is there a new site for downloading the new kazaa lite cos i just keep gettin "this page cannot be displayed"
    thanks and any help would be much obliged
    if too many search results are sent to a node it disconnects you. if it disconnects while you are away from the computer idle AND had search running same reason. other than you searching causing this i don't know why or of any other thing that causes it to dc. go into the development section for links to all the version out there.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Old Fella
    Sounds like auto search, however suggest you update your version GO HERE

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    thanks alot - that really helped

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Old Fella
    No problem