Thread: Get In The Van By Henry Rollins

imported_el-producto
    i just ordered this and i've been wanting it for about 4 years now seems pretty interesting from reviews on it

2. Lounge   -   #2
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    No haven't read, in fact until this post, I had never heard of it, but I love Henry Rollins, so I guess I'll have to pick it up.

on another note, I've heard Black Flagg is getting back together to do a tour for charity. True????No??? Would be cool if it is though.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

3. Lounge   -   #3
    imported_el-producto
    i doubt thats true since greg and henry dont get along but they could just use some other singer...i dont know. black flag are fucking great though

4. Lounge   -   #4
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    I don't know, I've heard this from more than one person, but I just heard it again the other day, a friend of mine said he was watching some show, and they were interviewing Henry Rollins, and he said they had been involved with some charity for a while, and they agreed to get together and do a tour, where all the profitts will go to that charity, my bud said some other band was going to be with them on the tour, but for some reason, right now I can't remember who they were.

Anyway, hopefully this wasn't just BS, cuz this would be a great concert ot attend.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

5. Lounge   -   #5
    imported_el-producto
    damn! get some more info on this man. i always thought rollins didnt want to deal with black flag anymore...he was past it and shit but whatever haha

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I read that one a few years ago (5?) and remember it being a good read. I can also recommend Black Coffee Blues by the same author.

Happy reading.
    Signature removed