Thread: This Is Crazy

BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    a while ago i asked abt wot was happenin because my mouse was flashing as thought somethin was loading up some one sed delete mouse so i did it redetected it everythin seemed fine but its doin it again now and when i got to see wot proggys are runnin i thought there was nothin untill a thing flashed up and then off again how do i get rid of this ??? ive searched a bit ago to try and find it but now the f**king search facility ses there a component missing and now i cant search pleeeeeeeeease help im confused

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Leech_Killer's Avatar Poster
    Need a bit more information, what OS are you using and what type of mouse is it.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Ex-member
    Brockster are you using custom cursors?
    My girlfriend's PC has a problem in that the pointers flash a lot if you use anything other than the Windows Standard pointers.
    Don't know if that'll help.

You could try upgrading Intellipoint if you've got it - I'm using v4.01 but I think 4.1 has been released.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Go to Control Panel/Add-Remove Programs and see if 'Comet Cursor' is installed on your system. If so, revome it - it's spyware, it slows you down, and you don't need it.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    I have the same problem with Java running on XP pro. All sorts of screen flashes. Very annoying.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    TRshady
    I reckon every one should have ad-aware, get it fromdownload.com. I used to use custom cursors but they do blink and can get irritating. Stick with your default.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    AdAware is good but Spybot S&D is great!! get it at tomcoyote,com with some other helpful Items.