Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is It Legal?

cmac16
    I have the Kazaa lite exe file on my hard drive but am reluctant to install. I live in Germany and a friend has told me that German police are scanning for Kazaa users? Can some one tell me if it is illigal to use Kazaa????

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    Depends what your doing with it.

But it wouldnt be illegal to just have it installed.

never know tho cause ur in germany.

Just use it, then if the cops come have a shot out with them.

Hial Hitler... Joking

Sorry couldnt help myself

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Read the disclaimer for k-lite it clearly states thay it is illegal to install this software but you are resposible for what you do with it.Use a proxy server to hide your ip addy and you should be fine.I dont know the law in germany so i couldn;t tell you.The regular kazaa is legal but in your country i don't know.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Just fuck the laws, what's legal & illegal ? Is legal & illegal what the governement says ?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    It`s legal in Germany to use KL filesharing. But: It`s illegal to share or download copyrighted files.

If you want to be a little bit more secure you should use public Socks5 Proxies. You can enable this feature in your KL program.

In German: Nach den neuen Bestimmungen ist nur der Download aus bekannt illegalen Quellen unzulässig. Bis zum Beweis des Gegenteils kann man einer Quelle unter Kazaa die Illegalität nicht ansehen, Vermutungen sind irrelevant, sofern kein Gerichtsurteil die Illegalität der Quelle festgestellt hat. Und solche Urteile gibt es bei uns (noch?) nicht.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by deka72003@2 January 2004 - 08:20
    It`s legal in Germany to use KL filesharing
    it's illegal to install k-lite
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    It`s absolutely legal to install KL on your PC.

There is absolutely no law in Germany by which you could be stopped to install any program an your PC.

As a lawer I should know.

@3rd gen noob:

Auf Grund welcher gesetzlichen Vorschrift soll es verboten sein, irgend ein Software-Programm auf einem Rechner zu installieren?

Es gibt keine nationale oder in der EU gültige gesetzliche Grundlage, nach der dies in Deutschland verboten wäre.

Also: Nicht Reden schwingen und den Beweis schuldig bleiben&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    ich spreche nicht deutsche

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    @ 3rd gen noob:

If you don`t speak German language (and do not live in Germany) and even do not know anything about German laws you should not give any (wrong) legal advice to the community.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Originally posted by deka72003@2 January 2004 - 09:47
    @ 3rd gen noob:

If you don`t speak German language (and do not live in Germany) and not know anything about German laws you should not give any (wrong) legal a advice to the community.
    k-lite was made using reverse engineering of kmd kazaa

this process is illegal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast