Thread: How Did This Happen?

Have Internet Explorer 6 and Windows XP. For some odd reason anytime I click on a link that brings up another page, that box now opens up REALLY small. Used to be much larger and now it's so tiny you can't even see what's on the page. Any way to correct this?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    BANNED
    maximize the little window, then close all IE windows, and try again?

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    ...Glass tubes all look alike from the inside.
    Next time the smalle window appears, drag the borders to make it larger instead of hitting maximise. Windows is remembering the size of the unmaximised window and using that as the size for the new windows - by making that unmaximised window larger, (then maybe closing it so that windows remembers the size), you eliminate your problem.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Alright.

Do this:

Open IE. Open a page like yahoo.com. Open any link in a new window. This should open small as you said. Now close the previous window of yahoo. Now maximize it and when you are satisfied with the size. Then go to File > Close (with Ctrl + Click) (this step is important)

this used to work till win 2000 never had a prob in xp but this should work.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by I.am@3 January 2004 - 03:07
    Alright.

Do this:

Open IE. Open a page like yahoo.com. Open any link in a new window. This should open small as you said. Now close the previous window of yahoo. Now maximize it and when you are satisfied with the size. Then go to File > Close (with Ctrl + Click) (this step is important)

or you could get a magnifying glass , i&#39;m in a funny mood today
    Robert00000

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Originally posted by Robert00000+2 January 2004 - 22:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Robert00000 @ 2 January 2004 - 22:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-I.am@3 January 2004 - 03:07
    Alright.

Do this:

or you could get a magnifying glass , i&#39;m in a funny mood today [/b][/quote]
    I know, im half drunk too
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>