Thread: Real Audio To Mp3

can any 1 tell me if there is any software available so that i could convert my real medio audio files to mp3 format pls help cheers :helpsmile:

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    WiseCrosft Ripper id reccomend getting it off suprnova... cant post direct links to torrents on the board so check ur pms
    SP

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Originally posted by zakoutlaw@31 December 2003 - 18:56
    can any 1 tell me if there is any software available so that i could convert my real medio audio files to mp3 format pls help cheers  :helpsmile:
    you could check this link for an alternative if you want

mp3 converter

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    cheers 4 that but i still aint havin any luck i tried both prgrams and i still cnt even convert the damm files to mp3 let alone burn them on a cd if any1 nos of any program or anything which can help me convert then burn on a cd real audio files to mp3 format pls help before i throw the pc out of the window thanx

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Hold on to it throw the files first I take it they are a .rm ?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    yep thier real media files and ive tried everything but i cant get any where. i live in hope though pls smebody help

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    sry for my english

ok.. " advanced mp3/wma recorder"

it would not convert it but what you can do is to play the origenal track in real player (or what ever you use) and start recording using program above..might be some quality loss but i didnt notice any