Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: More Board Rooms Needed...

Poster
    It seems that only me and FC are supporting this idea.
    Have you all looked at the lounge lately?

It's topics like: "Internet Explorer" "Win 98 or Win XP" "Audio Codecs" "Rpg Help" "Which are the best programs?" "Pretender - TV movies" "VCD Hack" "Where can I find chinese movies links?" "Burning movies"...

Do you really think all of this should be Off-topic?

But it's not just the lounge, some other sections have topics like these posted all over!

My suggestion remains: GAMES room, MUSIC room, MOVIES room, SOFTWARE room, HARDWARE room.

It would be nice to have FC around right now. He would surely support me!

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Out of The Ordinary
    Personally I'd also like to see more forums.[*]A Music forum (Everything related to music such as lyrics, covers etc.)[*]A Movie forum

cheers,
    BOT

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Originally posted by [B][O][T]@20 February 2003 - 16:45
    Personally I'd also like to see more forums.[*]A Music forum (Everything related to music such as lyrics, covers etc.)[*]A Movie forum

cheers,
    BOT
    Some great ideas dudes!

I would like to see a forum for music as well. We could download CD covers, playlists, etc.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Poster
    i agree; more rooms. (i have already said that! )

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    I fully support the idea as well - if only cause you have a great avatar and cause i'm scared of FC (you do know that KILLA is his bodygaurd?)

The only problem i see right now is finding enough mods to keep those new rooms in order. Also, i think the main topic of conversation seems to be trying to find alternatives to the "verifieds" as this seems to upset more people than i thought possible. Anyway, most of rooms cover more or less everything as it is for the time being, but maybe a preperation for expanding is in the right order.

So, you have my vote - if its feasible of course.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    Poster
    MORE rooms please...too many people and n00bs with not alot to do!!We got to have more rooms and a n00b section where they can post there first questions so as not to annoy others with pointless posts that end up spreading all over and making the place look a mess.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    I would have to agree also.....................MORE ROOMS!(I know I'm shouting.......but I wanted to make sure you can hear )

Peace brotherdoobie B)

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    I would support TBO's idea - just spent some time at the Fasttrackmovie forum, and it seems to work there pretty well.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Poster
    Have to agree on this, it'll certainly make the board look more tidier.

10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    OK, I realise Im gonna get shouted at, but...

I do actually agree that the boards we currently have were aimed more at when the forum was started, and that the board has taken a different usage since then. Even since early this year when I joined, things were different. This would lead to the suggestion that (maybe) the boards could be tidied up a bit. Maybe one or two added.

BUT, I've recently been messing about, setting up my own board, and Ive seen a lot in my research. Some people have pages of different areas, and different places to post, each containing like a dozen posts, which gets really annoying to scroll down through them. (take fasttrack central for example...it is up to the limit, before it starts to just be plain annoying) So more boards isn't necesarily the answer, maybe better used boards or stg like that.

anyway, just my ideas

***awaiting the onslaught***
    <insert signature here>

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast