Thread: Us To Fingerprint & Photograph All Visa Travellers

Poster
    Originally posted by Busyman@2 January 2004 - 16:58
    What if we use Mastercard?
    Don't u think terrorrists have mastercards like us nice people
    Man U fer eva

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+2 January 2004 - 13:14--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 2 January 2004 - 13:14)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@2 January 2004 - 09:53
    They can photgraph me, take my fingerprints and a DNA sample if they want.

I have no problem with it and think that saying

"I consider the act absolutely brutal, threatening human rights, violating human dignity, xenophobic and worthy of the worst horrors committed by the Nazis," Federal Judge Julier Sebastiao da Silva said in the court order.
    "
    is idiotic.
    why?

that may be ok to u but it&#39;s not ok with me.

I am an upstanding citizen and why should I be treated like a criminal? [/b][/quote]
    Why is it that people act like this? Give them yourfinger print and whatever else they ask...its to save your ass in the end. Why do you have such a problem...its for your protection...i hate it when people take stuff so personally like.."im being treated like a criminal"...no your not get over it.
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@2 January 2004 - 12:07
    I find this ridiculous&nbsp;
    and totally agree with Brazils Move

BBC today

From 5 January, travellers from all countries which need a visa to enter the US will undergo the same checks.

A Brazilian judge has announced that US citizens will be fingerprinted and photographed on entering the country

Judge Julier Sebastiao da Silva was reacting to US plans to do the same to Brazilians entering the United States

"I consider the act absolutely brutal, threatening human rights, violating human dignity, xenophobic and worthy of the worst horrors committed by the Nazis," Federal Judge Julier Sebastiao da Silva said in the court order.

Washington&#39;s new rules are part of increased anti-terrorism measures.

They aim to identify people who have violated immigration controls, have a criminal record or belong to groups that WAshington has on its list of "terrorist" organisations.
    SOURCE

This guy is a judge?

Zedaxax-

Will you, for our edification, define clearly just what about this policy you would deem "ridiculous"?

Do you support the above commentary?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Double Agent
    well this may work well with u US folks but this kind of crap can never be pulled in Canada.

fingerprints and dna are considered personal information and are protected in Canada

you just just ASK for them, it&#39;s illegal unless you have a criminal record. and it&#39;s CERTAINLY not OK with Canadians having to expose their personal info like that.

just ask any canadians they&#39;ll tell u that.

and dont give me that "oh it&#39;ll protect u" crap, it&#39;s BS

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Why do you care if they have your fingerprints...??? Or your DNA...?? big deal...if they want it im sure they have a good plan for it...
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    Double Agent
    well i dont think i&#39;ll be fingerprinted and dna tested when i enter the US (which i rarely do anyway)

since Canadian citizens can enter the US without a visa right?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@3 January 2004 - 03:07
    well i dont think i&#39;ll be fingerprinted and dna tested when i enter the US (which i rarely do anyway)

JBR-

Let&#39;s assume, just for a moment, you submit to fingerprinting or DNA testing at the border.

What ill do you imagine would then befall you?

Serious question.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    It depends what you&#39;re trying to enter the US for. You may need a visa.

Personally, I wouldn&#39;t submit to DNA testing or fingerprinting. It&#39;s certainly none of their business, no matter how much the US government would like to make it so.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Poster
    remember people its the US goverment that sucks not the people, and remember kids its down the road no across the street

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by j2k4+2 January 2004 - 22:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (j2k4 @ 2 January 2004 - 22:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-james_bond_rulez@3 January 2004 - 03:07

JBR-

Let&#39;s assume, just for a moment, you submit to fingerprinting or DNA testing at the border.

What ill do you imagine would then befall you?

Serious question. [/b][/quote]
    wow protection personal information is something u can&#39;t understand?

i dont know about u US folks but i&#39;d like the US gov to keep its nose out of my biological information such as my fingerprints and dns molecules

u guys dont mind having ur genitle exposed and being examined, I DO&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast