Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223

Thread: Us To Fingerprint & Photograph All Visa Travellers

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by hobbes@16 January 2004 - 16:35
    (billyfridge @ 16 January 2004 - 03:34)
    God point Zedaxax, just what i was thinking, but it might be only Americans can do things like that
    hobbes
    Would the ability to extend the middle digit be the next step in evolution, then? I had no idea that the word suffered from contracture of the middle phalanx.

BTW, the 999 others photographed did no such thing, why let the exception represent the rule, unless of course, that fits your agenda. I certainly wouldn't let some pissy Alex Trebec/ Captain Picard hybrid, ladies room frequenter, speak for me. I assumed he was extending the finger for the purpose of "printing".

As, I said, you can't take one persons opinion and apply it as the norm. The concensus of Americans on this board have no problem with it. As myfiles3000 icily told me once, "that is ancedotal".
    What's wrong with you hobbes?
    Apparently..all Americans think alike.

I love how foreigners basically go, "Ha see he didn't like it either".
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. The Drawing Room   -   #222
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Originally posted by lynx+16 January 2004 - 16:25--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 16 January 2004 - 16:25)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Busyman@16 January 2004 - 12:02
    And uh....duh....I&#39;m relaying that he should get over it&#33;&#33;&#33;
    And uh....duh....just how is this board going to get it back to the person who originally said it? [/b][/quote]
    Oh I&#39;m sorry I should have said:

"I think the tourist should get over it"

Seeing as though you, oh I mean MagicNakor, was not in Brazil, I must show that for those who might get confused.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. The Drawing Room   -   #223
    @MN

Sorry, I thought you were posting a quote from the pilot, it was morning mistake, not a lack of reading every post. Does that really change anything, it is still anecdotal: A pilot, a tourist.

I know a guy from Canada who states he has a penis ring, would I be out of line to assume you have one as well?

Let us poll a thousand people and see how the numbers shape up.
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #224
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Originally posted by hobbes@16 January 2004 - 22:37
    Sorry, I thought you were posting a quote from the pilot, it was morning mistake, not a lack of reading every post. Does that really change anything, it is still anecdotal: A pilot, a tourist.

I know a guy from Canada who states he has a penis ring, would I be out of line to assume you have one as well?

Lets poll a thousand people and see how the numbers shape up.
    not sure about the penis ring...but i&#39;ve often heard they have had rings Around their penis

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #225
    you insignificant Earth people.. muahahahahaha

I&#39;ll use my ray gun to vaporize you all...muahahahhaha

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1320212223