Thread: Incomplete Web Page Loading Weirdness

I'm not sure at all as to why this is happening..and it's a first for me. Iv'e been having some major problems with my system over the course of almost 5 days. I'm not to sure as to the source of the web page weirdness is...as i'm not sure if it conincides with the Stop:0x0000008e error that i've been getting or the wanatw4.sys error. Iv'e included a screeenshot of it. I'm in real need of some assistance on this one..and any info about the stop and sys error also would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Adanvce.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    Only with google do you have that ? Did you scanned your pc with ad-aware or spybot ?

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    A similar problem with error code was in Windows XP but was fixed by Microsoft when they released SP1. Whats your OS and do you have SP1?
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Poster
    Originally posted by Cage72@2 January 2004 - 17:07
    I&#39;m not sure at all as to why this is happening..and it&#39;s a first for me. Iv&#39;e been having some major problems with my system over the course of almost 5 days. I&#39;m not to sure as to the source of the web page weirdness is...as i&#39;m not sure if it conincides with the Stop:0x0000008e error that i&#39;ve been getting or the wanatw4.sys error. Iv&#39;e included a screeenshot of it. I&#39;m in real need of some assistance on this one..and any info about the stop and sys error also would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Adanvce.

you have 1 serious problem m8. check your net connection, then backup everything and do a re-boot would be my advice.

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Sharedholder: Same problem occured when I went to get account information on
    Sprint PCS website using IE6...now when i use Mozilla I have no
    problems at all.

I.am: Windows XP Home is my OS and SP1 is installed on my system

Edit: For some reason text is missing within the interface of adaware...this is odd.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    You have some serious problems there , if i been you i think to format the damn disk to fix it.

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Before formatting, do a windows scandisk complete and check fix errors. After that if you can update your Antivirus and do a complete system scan. Looks like a major problem here.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    I just reformatted my primary disk and reinstalled WinXP just a few days ago. So i&#39;m kinda wondering if my HD has seen better days and have it replaced..it is a Samsung HD 10 Gig (blech) that i swapped out of my emachines system i bought a little over 3 yrs ago..and swapped into my current system. Have to wait a while before i can replace with a brand new hd.