Thread: Win 98

Poster
    Duh! In The Playboy Mansion - Where Else? :P
    I have made an ISO image from a win 98 se cd and i need to know how make this bootable off a cd-rom and a floppy boot disk any help to do this would be good thank you, i mean like boot from straight from when you turn the computer on!

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Regular Member BT Rep: +5
    enable cd boot up 1st in bios. thats the way to boot the cd (from the cd)

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Duh! In The Playboy Mansion - Where Else? :P
    i need the iso to be a raw image on the cd-rom like an offical win 98 se cd so it will boot automatically with a floppy

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    [QUOTE]i need the iso to be a raw image on the cd-rom like an offical win 98 se cd so it will boot automatically with a floppy [CODE]

SE wasn't bootable BUT.

If the iso isn't bootable the next best thing to do is drop all the files from it to the harddrive making sure they work and are not corrupt use CDmage to check this.
    If all is well go here if you haven't a bootdisc:-http://www.bootdisk.com/bootdisk.htm
    Drop this to a floppy and leave it in the drive open Nero choose make bootdisc, now find the files you took from the iso and drag over NOT the folder the contents (folder and files) and cut use a lower speed of say 8 or 16 this is to make sure it cuts right,presto one bootable cd.