Thread: Best Version For Lotr:rotk?

Poster
    I just got back on and I see different hashes for the movie. I was wondering which version has the best visible quality at the moment. I'll just need recommendations and probably download it off bittorent...I prefer 700mb-1gig+ releases like DaDuck's encode...but if only the usualy SVCD KVCD version are available, please point out to me which version is better...thanks.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    At the moment only Telesyncs and cams are available. Unless your really desperate don't bother. See it in the cinema and wait for a screener / advanced DVD.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    wait a few months for a dvd rip to come out. or for a screener or some kind. that's wat i'm doing. i already saw it once in theaters, next time will be on my tv in dvd quality

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    currently the best release out is the logistic, seeings as no one bothered to answer your question.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    i haven't watched the film in theaters and have no intention to since I can't fork up that 9 dollars .

and thanks Schmiggy for the answer.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Go with the logistic version on suprnova, I think its around 1.9gig.
    Avoid the eso teric one, as it misses around 15 minutes of film and has a nasty hiss on it, which was surprising for an eso release, they kinda let them selves down.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    people on kazaa are being a bitch and not sharing the files for that....!! i see hella sources too!!

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    I'll go along with that Mike took me 3 days solid to get them all have just re-encoded and the lot is now only 472megs instead of 859 hoping to watch it tonight if I can find 3 hours.