Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Call Of Duty

Poster
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@3 January 2004 - 00:38
    you said you did the searching in the forum...and you obiviously lied....there have been tons of topics about this.

ppl here dont regard to this as their site, but place to ask for help and give them....but we dont like it when ppl are too lazy to do a little searching to find their answer and even more, lie about it.

and seriously, if you know somebody whos scared to post a question on a forum full of stranger, do me a favor, go smack them in the head for me
    Mr.Elmo ,you have been a memeber for how many days now and already have 14 pages of posts. I gaurantee if you flip threw some of what you posted you will find some pretty stupid shit,some of which you would have found if you did a "search" on the site to begin with.Don't be such an ass.If you don't feel like answering his question..... then don't answer.
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by k&#045;liteuserintheworld+3 January 2004 - 09:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (k-liteuserintheworld @ 3 January 2004 - 09:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Elmo@2 January 2004 - 23:38
    you said you did the searching in the forum...and you obiviously lied....there have been tons of topics about this.

ppl here dont regard to this as their site, but place to ask for help and give them....but we dont like it when ppl are too lazy to do a little searching to find their answer and even more, lie about it.

and seriously, if you know somebody whos scared to post a question on a forum full of stranger, do me a favor, go smack them in the head for me
    but it is true that the was no need for people to flame him, if you dont like people posting the same things over and over again then just ignore the posts, it aint hard. [/b][/quote]
    Actually, i have to sympathize with the guy. The search function is generally quite useless and annoying when used in gameworld. All to often people don&#39;t make their topics detailed enough, and people will skip by them in results... and that guide for rar&#39;s is in software world.

3. Games   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by johnboy27+3 January 2004 - 01:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (johnboy27 &#064; 3 January 2004 - 01:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Elmo@3 January 2004 - 00:38

Mr.Elmo ,you have been a memeber for how many days now and already have 14 pages of posts. I gaurantee if you flip threw some of what you posted you will find some pretty stupid shit,some of which you would have found if you did a "search" on the site to begin with.Don&#39;t be such an ass.If you don&#39;t feel like answering his question..... then don&#39;t answer. [/b][/quote]
    ummm okay, i post a lot....your point being.....? did you go looking through my 14 pages of post? most of them were advice...

btw, what was the stupid thing i posted?

4. Games   -   #14
    Poster
    Originally posted by Silver_Dales@2 January 2004 - 16:19
    Jesus christ thers some feckin miserable uptight shites out there&#33; It was a simple question, no wonder some people are scared of posting anything. Don&#39;t know what reaction they&#39;ll get from the "old timers" who seem to regard this as their site&#33;
    Thanks to those who did help, most appreciated.
    Its THERE&#39;s some FUCKIN miserable uptight SHITS. not "feckin" and "shites" that just makes people seem homo.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12