Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Call Of Duty

Poster
    Right i need help please, I have searched the site and read where I can but cant find the help I need so I'm now asking. I have just DL COD from Suprnova, the deviance file. The folder has 2 folders in it, CD1 and CD2. The 1st CD folder has 47 files in it titled dev-coda.r00 to dev-coda.r46 and 1 dev-coda.rar and 1 dev-coda.sfv. the 2nd CD folder has 50 files of dev-cdb.r00 to dev-cob.r49 and the dev-cob.rar file with dev-codb.sfv.
    the question is oibviously what do i do with this info? how do i burn it onto disc etc.
    thanks in advance for your help.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    READ THE FUCKIN FAQS

3. Games   -   #3
    Double Agent
    yeah i saw somebody wrote a guide on this a few days back

go look for it again u lazy n00b!!!!

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    why the hell u even posted. He wanted a answer to his question not a smart ass remark.

Get winrar and extract the files then get Daemon Tools and mount the bin and cues. Just do a search and u will find.

5. Games   -   #5
    Double Agent
    there ya go u noob i done some homework for ya

http://klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=90301&st=0

i still wont forgive ur noobness....

6. Games   -   #6
    Poster
    Jesus christ thers some feckin miserable uptight shites out there! It was a simple question, no wonder some people are scared of posting anything. Don't know what reaction they'll get from the "old timers" who seem to regard this as their site!
    Thanks to those who did help, most appreciated.

7. Games   -   #7
    Poster
    you said you did the searching in the forum...and you obiviously lied....there have been tons of topics about this.

ppl here dont regard to this as their site, but place to ask for help and give them....but we dont like it when ppl are too lazy to do a little searching to find their answer and even more, lie about it.

and seriously, if you know somebody whos scared to post a question on a forum full of stranger, do me a favor, go smack them in the head for me

8. Games   -   #8
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@2 January 2004 - 23:38
    you said you did the searching in the forum...and you obiviously lied....there have been tons of topics about this.

ppl here dont regard to this as their site, but place to ask for help and give them....but we dont like it when ppl are too lazy to do a little searching to find their answer and even more, lie about it.

and seriously, if you know somebody whos scared to post a question on a forum full of stranger, do me a favor, go smack them in the head for me
    but it is true that the was no need for people to flame him, if you dont like people posting the same things over and over again then just ignore the posts, it aint hard.

9. Games   -   #9
    wormless's Avatar Beauty
    Originally posted by k&#045;liteuserintheworld+2 January 2004 - 23:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (k-liteuserintheworld @ 2 January 2004 - 23:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr. Elmo@2 January 2004 - 23:38

but it is true that the was no need for people to flame him, if you dont like people posting the same things over and over again then just ignore the posts, it aint hard. [/b][/quote]
    or dont bother reading the posts that u see alot

10. Games   -   #10
    Poster
    Originally posted by Silver_Dales@2 January 2004 - 22:10
    I have searched the site and read where I can but cant find the help I need so I&#39;m now asking.
    As you can see I did search BUT I obviously didnt search good enough for you lot. I am tired i&#39;ve had a long day and all i wanted was a little info.
    Thankyou to K-liteuserintheworld and wormless.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast