Thread: Just Played Call Of Duty Online

Poster BT Rep: +1
    My CD key usally say waiting for key authorization, but not today I was playing online. Im glad I downloaded this game before buying because online sucks. Its to fast pace and mostly just throw grenades around. Also the main gun being used by everyone is sniper.

I was joining lots of servers today and was thinking damn Im glad I didn't buy this game.

2. Games   -   #2
    Double Agent
    damn it u lucky dog

3. Games   -   #3
    just checked again to see if its still working....and it is. I wonder when this game will come out with some realistic mods. COD is so Arcadish but I do love the single player missions.

4. Games   -   #4
    Double Agent
    try day of defeat

much more fun

but steam sucks ....

5. Games   -   #5
    nooo Go Battlefield 1942 with either the new Silent Heroes MOD or just get the Desert Comabt MOD and download the Total War Mini-MOD which is coming out soon! It will be the most realistic Desert Combat style game on the net...well, until BF:V comes out....

6. Games   -   #6
    mr. nails's Avatar m@D @n!m3 BT Rep: +1
    i bought cod and loved and have beaten the sp. yeah, mp is ok, but needs some work. especially since they didn't add CTF in the official release. wtf was iw thinking?
    Alamo Drafthouse!

Last Game Completed: Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC) 10-13-13
    Now Playing: Paper Mario 64
    Total Games Completed: 503

7. Games   -   #7
    I already play BF42's Dersert Combat. Thats the best MP game out right now...that and americas army. I just downloaded the Halo mod and its fun to play.

8. Games   -   #8
    yeah, bf1942 is really fun, i dont like DOD that much now cuz no one acually plays for the team
    -TiMz