Thread: Similes

Poster
    does any1 know any sites that have free smiles? not the regualr ones on this board. the ones that move and stuff. thanks

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    There is thread in Funny section about Emoticons. Its a pinned topics. Lots of smilies are there and few good links towards in the end.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am@3 January 2004 - 00:42
    There is thread in Funny section about Emoticons. Its a pinned topics. Lots of smilies are there and few good links towards in the end.
    i need a site cause most of those smilies are big red x for me.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Poster
    Are you sure you want similes.

Date: 14th century
    : a figure of speech comparing two unlike things that is often introduced by like or as (as in cheeks like roses)

Simile List

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Originally posted by J&#39;Pol@2 January 2004 - 19:57

: a figure of speech comparing two unlike things that is often introduced by like or as (as in cheeks like roses)

Simile List
    I know. I had ignored the spelling in the starting

Anyways, @3223 if you go to the end of the thread there are links posted by balamm.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by I.am+3 January 2004 - 03:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (I.am @ 3 January 2004 - 03:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-J&#39;Pol@2 January 2004 - 19:57

Simile List
    I know. I had ignored the spelling in the starting

Anyways, @3223 if you go to the end of the thread there are links posted by balamm. [/b][/quote]
    sorry about the spelling error. :"> thanks for the help

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Out of The Ordinary