Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Napster Gets A New Lease Of Life

1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I am more then willing to pay $10-13 for a cd, if its a good cd, and seems worth it to me. The last cd i bought was the 50cent album, I being a big rap fan, loving dr dre's production, and having some 50's old stuff, i felt it was worth it. Paid the 10 bucks, and it is, there are ton of great tracks, and i felt it was definately worth it.

But more often then not, i have bought a album on the grounds of a single or two, and the rest of it has been shit. When the music industry holds their artists to a higher standard of production/music, and drops the prices, ill buy more cds.

I currently probably have about 180cds. Most bought before my broadband days, but I still buy them. Im just more selective now then i was before, because the music industry is out to rape us at each turn.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    I'd prefere to go out and rob cds before I'd pay one more penny to record companies. They have robbed us the public and also the musicians that create the music for many years and now its payback time.
    If cds were priced at 5 dollars/ euros , which is all they are worth I might reconsider.
    As reguards the information that comes with shop bought cds like song words and pictures, I would suggest visiting the performers web site and downloading this information , keep it in a folder with the album tracks and just burn mp3 cds.
    Artists make more money from t-shirts than cds in any case, so the music should be free. As of yet you can't download a t-shirt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123