Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: .swf To .gif Or .avi?

  1. #1
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4,097
    k.... lets see...

    i make something in flash.... is there a way to convert it to an animated .gif or to an avi (and then recommend something to convert it to a gif)

    thx im kinda in a hurry thx

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Forum Star
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland
    Posts
    1,791
    im not too up with flash but i found this

    Magic Swf2Avi 1.10

    you can save as avi or gif, i'll send you the crack

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    fucking smurfland y'idjit
    Posts
    760
    Originally posted by DWk@3 January 2004 - 01:07
    k.... lets see...

    i make something in flash.... is there a way to convert it to an animated .gif or to an avi (and then recommend something to convert it to a gif)

    thx im kinda in a hurry thx
    I thought you could export to gif in Macromedia's Flash.
    if your font size is this small i'll add you to my ignore list because you're wasting my time, OK?

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4,097
    Originally posted by pol@2 January 2004 - 18:39
    im not too up with flash but i found this

    Magic Swf2Avi 1.10

    you can save as avi or gif, i'll send you the crack
    well by all means do

    I thought you could export to gif in Macromedia's Flash.
    i dont have flash installed and dont want to install it, u know hehe.... right now im using swish.... although i already found the way to convert it using swish and adobe imageready...the process is 2 long.... im hoping for one tool to do it hehe

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4,097
    ok the magic swf2avi was REALLY good....however it lost some quality in the way (i might think because it prolly converts 2 avi first? )

    anyways.... imageready pulled the trick... and pretty good actually... u can see the quick result in my avatar hehe

    btw.... i had to take of some animations of my avatar cuz it was 102kb 2 kb over limit

    oh well i like my av hehe

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Forum Star
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland
    Posts
    1,791


    very nice, apart from the matrix bit


    have'nt really had a good look at that prog yet, but..

    ..converts 2 avi first?
    ..if you mean saving directly as a gif, try saving it as avi then open it with ulead gif animator or image ready - on first look the quality seems much better..



    if anyone needs the crack for it then pm me

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4,097
    its just that....swish already has saving to .avi option.... however i think swf2avi has some issues when its converting swf to gif.... since theres a noticeable amount of quality loss....

    what i did was saving from swish as an avi and opening the avi in imageready...then just saved as a gif...voilą

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    14
    Posts
    1,518
    Originally posted by pol@3 January 2004 - 03:01


    very nice, apart from the matrix bit


    have'nt really had a good look at that prog yet, but..

    ..converts 2 avi first?
    ..if you mean saving directly as a gif, try saving it as avi then open it with ulead gif animator or image ready - on first look the quality seems much better..



    if anyone needs the crack for it then pm me
    Yep, great AV. dare i say it, its flashy, . If i had time i would do something flashy too
    Robert00000

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Forum Star
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Bonnie Scotland
    Posts
    1,791
    Originally posted by DWk@3 January 2004 - 02:42
    btw.... i had to take of some animations of my avatar cuz it was 102kb 2 kb over limit

    you might know about the image ready settings already but if anyone doesnt then:



    there you can set the output settings, colour / diffusion etc, so:

    16 colours=31873b
    32 colours=44003b
    64 colours=52801b

    thats without adjusting dither etc so you could have more frames to make it smoother as there's not many colours in it

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    4,097
    wtf i didnt have that menu lol...well either way it wasnt hard with swish and imageready

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •