Poster
    What the hell is the KLUB forum?

When I click on it, it doesnae work.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    nsane's Avatar .
    Originally posted by phAnt0m buRn@9 January 2004 - 15:10

it was another K-Lite forum, the server sucks so i dont think they use it anymore

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    ColinFecho19's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by nsane+9 January 2004 - 21:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nsane @ 9 January 2004 - 21:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-phAnt0m buRn@9 January 2004 - 15:10

it was another K-Lite forum, the server sucks so i dont think they use it anymore [/b][/quote]
    ya i have been wondering what happened to that forum, are they still around, or did they infact close down, and are there any other good forums like this one that share the same help and lastest download topics?
    <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>KaZaA Lite Resurrection Start Page. Get it Here:</span></span>
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>http://www3.telus.net/EHZ-LADDER/web/start.htm</span>
    <span style='colorrange'>The Proper Redirect link is back in place&#33;</span>
    <span style='color:red'>Bye Bye REDJ&#33; DONT COME BACK NOW&#33;</span>
    <span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:teal'>&quot;ColinFecho19&quot;</span></span>

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    nsane's Avatar .
    Originally posted by ColinFecho19+9 January 2004 - 16:47--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ColinFecho19 &#064; 9 January 2004 - 16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by nsane@9 January 2004 - 21:19
    <!--QuoteBegin-phAnt0m buRn
    @9 January 2004 - 15:10

it was another K-Lite forum, the server sucks so i dont think they use it anymore
    ya i have been wondering what happened to that forum, are they still around, or did they infact close down, and are there any other good forums like this one that share the same help and lastest download topics? [/b][/quote]
    i don&#39;t think they use it anymore, like i said the server sucks and was down like 75% of the time

the K-Lite homepage was on that server too, but it moved to Nëtwëîsër.com/kppdata, and hasnt been updated since RC7

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Filesharinghelp.com
    Yes, my homepage was on that server, i will get it updated and sorted soon

Btw, it wasnt Erro403&#39;s fault was that one... It was a dissicision of the board as the member net weiser, did spam ALOT&#33;

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    kazaaman's Avatar Proud Indian
    Um I am a noob at home pages and crap.......

I was wondering how do you put the page you made to officially home page in Klite Ressurection ??

Thanx for help

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Poster
    Open up kazaa lite ressurection. Click options kazaa lite ressurection options It should go to K++ options the first tab. Startpage is there. then you can change it enjoy.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    ColinFecho19's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ColinFecho19@3 January 2004 - 22:46
    ok, i have mad it much easier now to use my start page, i have uploaded everything to my webserver, and all you need to do is add the link to your kazaa start page option area.

open kazaa and go to Options> Kazaa Lite Resurrection Options> K++ Options, then where it says Start page, in the space beside that enter this:
    http://www3.telus.net/EHZ-LADDER/web/start.htm

This way if i do updates to the page you wont have to download the files off of me, the page will just update the next time you open kazaa.
    posted how to put in the start page in kazaa when i first upload the page&#33;
    <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>KaZaA Lite Resurrection Start Page. Get it Here:</span></span>
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>http://www3.telus.net/EHZ-LADDER/web/start.htm</span>
    <span style='colorrange'>The Proper Redirect link is back in place&#33;</span>
    <span style='color:red'>Bye Bye REDJ&#33; DONT COME BACK NOW&#33;</span>
    <span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:teal'>&quot;ColinFecho19&quot;</span></span>

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    update where it says LATEST VERSION: KaZaA Lite Resurrection 2.4.7 to
    LATEST VERSION: KaZaA Lite Resurrection 2.4.8

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    Thanks again for doing this Colin.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast