Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kazaa Lite Resurrection Start Page

ColinFecho19's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Darth Vikram@12 January 2004 - 23:09
    Thanks again for doing this Colin.
    sorry i have not been offline since now, i was busy all day yesturday, but i have been working on the page now for the last 2 hours, adding download pages and fixing up a couple of things like the FINDHASH link, thanks to tothbenedek for pointing it out, thats fixed now and as you will have seen already it does say 2.4.8.

Also for the Kazaa Download pages sites i got some of your guys sites on now, but do you guys, Darth Vikram or Mik3ll have home pages yet?

Also keep on informing me if you see a broken or wrong link and keep on telling me about more good links.
    <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>KaZaA Lite Resurrection Start Page. Get it Here:</span></span>
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>http://www3.telus.net/EHZ-LADDER/web/start.htm</span>
    <span style='colorrange'>The Proper Redirect link is back in place&#33;</span>
    <span style='color:red'>Bye Bye REDJ&#33; DONT COME BACK NOW&#33;</span>
    <span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:teal'>&quot;ColinFecho19&quot;</span></span>

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Originally posted by Lite@9 January 2004 - 15:06
    Yes, my homepage was on that server, i will get it updated and sorted soon

Btw, it wasnt Erro403&#39;s fault was that one... It was a dissicision of the board as the member net weiser, did spam ALOT&#33;
    oh good am glad to see you got a forum online&#33;

I already add you forum to my start page in the navigation bar area, i just called it D & S Forum short for Development & Support Forum.

now there is too forums again&#33;
    <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>KaZaA Lite Resurrection Start Page. Get it Here:</span></span>
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>http://www3.telus.net/EHZ-LADDER/web/start.htm</span>
    <span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:teal'>&quot;ColinFecho19&quot;</span></span>

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    i just added 2 more KLR download page links and added link to PM or E-mail Darth Vikram if you have any questions to ask him (no e-mail shown, to protect his privacy) there is also a PM link for me too&#33; added.

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    nice start page

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123