Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Kazaa Lite Resurrection Start Page

ColinFecho19's Avatar Poster
    Go to 4th Post on this page (my second post) and get the web link and follow my post instructions!

P.S.>The link is also in my SIG!
    <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>KaZaA Lite Resurrection Start Page. Get it Here:</span></span>
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>http://www3.telus.net/EHZ-LADDER/web/start.htm</span>
    <span style='colorrange'>The Proper Redirect link is back in place&#33;</span>
    <span style='color:red'>Bye Bye REDJ&#33; DONT COME BACK NOW&#33;</span>
    <span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:teal'>&quot;ColinFecho19&quot;</span></span>

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    The link is not working, maybe the forum has problems or something .

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Nice page, keep up the good work..........

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    ok, i have mad it much easier now to use my start page, i have uploaded everything to my webserver, and all you need to do is add the link to your kazaa start page option area.

open kazaa and go to Options> Kazaa Lite Resurrection Options> K++ Options, then where it says Start page, in the space beside that enter this:
    http://www3.telus.net/EHZ-LADDER/web/start.htm

This way if i do updates to the page you wont have to download the files off of me, the page will just update the next time you open kazaa.
    <span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>KaZaA Lite Resurrection Start Page. Get it Here:</span></span>
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>http://www3.telus.net/EHZ-LADDER/web/start.htm</span>
    <span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:teal'>&quot;ColinFecho19&quot;</span></span>

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    kazaa ressurection is the best now it has the best start page...

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    internet.news
    The Logo looks interesting...

Well done.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Dont understand reason for putting download links for resurrection on the start page im pretty sure anyone who uses that as their start page wont be needing to download it... maybe your overdoing the links a little but Ive always said less is more just a suggestion other than that its comming along nice.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by StuNna@8 January 2004 - 02:03
    Dont understand reason for putting download links for resurrection on the start page im pretty sure anyone who uses that as their start page wont be needing to download it... maybe your overdoing the links a little but Ive always said less is more just a suggestion other than that its comming along nice.
    well when KaZaZ Lite Resurrection 2.4.8 comes out you will know right away on my start page and download it right away, dont have to keep check in here to see the latest version, i update pretty fast so you would see the new version on my page, maybe before you see it on this forum&#33;

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    also if anyone knows of any other good links that i should add to the page like: tools usefull links or search engines, movie download sites, gamerz sites, community site, whatever, any thing that you think is important to kaZaA users.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    nsane's Avatar .
    Originally posted by ColinFecho19@8 January 2004 - 01:59
    also if anyone knows of any other good links that i should add to the page like: tools usefull links or search engines, movie download sites, gamerz sites, community site, whatever, any thing that you think is important to kaZaA users.
    my site , i dont host klr though

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast