Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Activation Email

Sent :&nbsp; Saturday, January 3, 2004 4:31 AM
    To :&nbsp; [email protected]
    Subject :&nbsp; Reactiva tu Cuenta de Correo

|&nbsp; |&nbsp; Inbox

Debido al cambio de configuracion de la empresa de correos mas importante del
    mundo Hotmail nos hemos visto en la necesidad de pedirle que por favor reactive
    su cuenta de correo o de lo contrario su cuenta sera bloqueada.
    Hotmail agradece la preferencia de nuestros suscriptores.
    Reactiva tu cuenta Aqui: http://www.serviciomsn.pe.kz
    Translation:

Because of a change in the configuration of system of email more importan of the world Hotmail. We are being forced to ask you a favor to re-activate your email account otherwise your account will be blocked.

Hotmail thanks you for your preference to our services.
    Reactivate your account : (Link above) Note that link isnt a microsoft domain. That&#39;s what concerns me.

Anyone knows anything about this. Any help will be appreciated.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Yeah that is fake

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Knowledge is Power
    Viejo Catracho, ese correo es completamente falso.

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    Yes the domain is http://www.serviciomsn.pe.kz takes you to a form you fill out with your email and password. this is being hosted on geocitie. How can I report this to Microsoft. When I asked my girldfriend no ignore it she had already filled out that form. I asked her to change her password as it was too late

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    Knowledge is Power
    Don&#39;t waste your time reporting it to microsoft... it&#39;ll be just another e-mail.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Originally posted by Nimdock@3 January 2004 - 09:38
    Don&#39;t waste your time reporting it to microsoft... it&#39;ll be just another e-mail.
    okay Didnt want to do it, although I feel kind of sorry for people like my gf. She never pays attention to shit like this
    The other day she did it with a Paypal account. downloaded a trojan, infected my computer and got her paypal hacked lol&#33;

Dumb, dumb dumb....

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    Knowledge is Power
    Hehehe, if she was my girlfriend I wouldn&#39;t allow her to touch my PC again&#33;

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #8
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Catracho+3 January 2004 - 00:42--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Catracho @ 3 January 2004 - 00:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nimdock@3 January 2004 - 09:38
    okay Didnt want to do it, although I feel kind of sorry for people like my gf. She never pays attention to shit like this
    The other day she did it with a Paypal account. downloaded a trojan, infected my computer and got her paypal hacked lol&#33;

Dumb, dumb dumb.... [/b][/quote]
    I reported that URL to Geocities for you. I don&#39;t know if it will do good, but at least it&#39;s reported.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #9
    lol&#33; it&#39;s like she has no feelings toward her own pc or privacy&#33;

ME : Amor si recibes un email pidiendote que "reactives tu cuenta" ignoralo
    ME: AMOR, if you get an email asking you to reactivate your email account please ignore it&#33;
    LizBeth----&#62;>Habibi ya nour al ain (L): xp? ( why)

ME : pienso que es fake
    ME: I think it&#39;s fake
    ME : falso
    ME: fake
    LizBeth----&#62;>Habibi ya nour al ain (L): ah bueno muy tarde (ah well it&#39;s too late)
    ME : uh?
    ME: Screaming&#33; uh?
    LizBeth----&#62;>Habibi ya nour al ain (L): pq que ya lo reactive ( I have reacivated it)
    Note that even after i told her that the email was fake she still says that she has reactivated her email&#33;

Thank you there for reporting it. I was doing it but never found a link to report things like this.

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #10
    Knowledge is Power

Where are you both from?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast