Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 90 Minutes Sleep

Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    last night i went to bed at 5.30am and got up for work at 7am. in all i think i woke up 4 times. the point of this thread was to explain how weird my dream was.
    it started with the news that the bypass had been broken by an earthquake, it looked like that bridge in los angeles, don't know why but it was a dream and it didnt make sense. so anyway i was driving a skateboard, who knows why?, but i was on my way to work or uni and i got to the broken bit. upon which i see 3rd gen noob who says he has built a special device to get cars up onto the bridge again. so i get on the device and it was like one of them gladiators sphere things. but powered by magnets, which threw me in the air onto an escilator which was linked to the bridge. i missed the last part of the dream due to waking up, can someone please finish it for me.......

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    maybe it was a preminition
    ok i reckon it should have finshed like this - you pointlessly trip up and everythings normal again and your back at home in scotland

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by noname12@3 January 2004 - 18:18
    flying penguins attacked me? thenthey took off their suits to reveal they were infact midgets in disguise? thanks to the dave for a pointless answer.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    ok then. did you ever think the dream was so stupid it couldnt have an end so your brain crashed and you woke up?

i just thought of something. maybe the government gave you funding to build huge magnet lifts to pull all the fucked up shit back into place. then you accidently EMP'ed microsoft then had to rebuild it under linux's guise (penguin )

then you were the richest guy in the world and you killed your enemies by magnetting thier fillings though their brain

6. Lounge   -   #6
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    I like the sound of penguins. They are tasty.

Do you know why polar bears can't eat them?

cos they can't get the wrappers off!!

Either that or they inhabit opposite side of the world

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by TheDave@3 January 2004 - 18:28
    then you were the richest guy in the world and you killed your enemies by magnetting thier fillings though their brain

i like this bit, but it only takes care of british enemies, seeing as wee are the only country in the world with bad teeth. what do i do to kill the good teethed nations of america, canada, bangladesh?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by Spider_dude+3 January 2004 - 18:31--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spider_dude &#064; 3 January 2004 - 18:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheDave@3 January 2004 - 18:28

i like this bit, but it only takes care of british enemies, seeing as wee are the only country in the world with bad teeth. what do i do to kill the good teethed nations of america, canada, bangladesh? [/b][/quote]
    hang em by their bling

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by danb@3 January 2004 - 18:30
    I like the sound of penguins. They are tasty.

Do you know why polar bears can&#39;t eat them?

cos they can&#39;t get the wrappers off&#33;&#33;

Either that or they inhabit opposite side of the world
    i am confused did the penguins use the handy -----&#62;tear here, tab or did they have some sort of zipper inside their suits?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by TheDave+3 January 2004 - 18:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheDave @ 3 January 2004 - 18:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Spider_dude@3 January 2004 - 18:31
    <!--QuoteBegin-TheDave
    @3 January 2004 - 18:28

i like this bit, but it only takes care of british enemies, seeing as wee are the only country in the world with bad teeth. what do i do to kill the good teethed nations of america, canada, bangladesh?
    hang em by their bling

74 [/b][/quote]
    are bangladeshians renound for their bling bling?

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast