Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tip On Writing Posts!

Originally posted by Bender@26 February 2003 - 02:13
    Dus dis couwnt fur foruwners 2?

But I agree with you, I even tend to skip posts from members who are writing unintelligible.
    The ketchup people?

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    Originally posted by SiNiSteR@26 February 2003 - 01:55
    I don't mean to sound like a tool or a teacher but it is all too common nowadays for people to write on internet posts USING THEIR OWN INTERNET language.
    Ok, but only if you first start writing your name with only one capital letter and that the first letter is a capital letter.

And what is it with newbies and their first post? Do all of them have to complain the first thing they do? Can't they wait a month first?

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by random nut+26 February 2003 - 02:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (random nut @ 26 February 2003 - 02:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Bender@26 February 2003 - 02:13
    Dus dis couwnt fur foruwners 2? &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;

But I agree with you, I even tend to skip posts from members who are writing unintelligible.
    The ketchup people? [/b][/quote]
    Shhh&#33;
    You don&#39;t want to start THAT war again, do you?

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Forum Star
    It looks like a lot of people are going to be editing their posts in this thread.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Originally posted by random nut+26 February 2003 - 02:34--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (random nut @ 26 February 2003 - 02:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SiNiSteR@26 February 2003 - 01:55
    I don&#39;t mean to sound like a tool or a teacher but it is all too common nowadays for people to write on internet posts USING THEIR OWN INTERNET language.
    Ok, but only if you first start writing your name with only one capital letter and that the first letter is a capital letter.

And what is it with newbies and their first post? Do all of them have to complain the first thing they do? Can&#39;t they wait a month first? [/b][/quote]
    Um you made no sense to me random nut, and I thought you were someone on this board to be respected.. Guess not..

This wasn&#39;t a complaint, it was a tip..And who gives a shit if I am a "NEWBIE" to this board, if it wasn&#39;t for "NEWBIES" you would never have this board, because we all start somewhere&#33;

People on forums always amaze me&#33; A person&#39;s ego seems to be so highly correlated with your "post count." I could go on, but I have better things to do.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Originally posted by Bender@25 February 2003 - 17:37
    It looks like a lot of people are going to be editing their posts in this thread.
    They are just adding finishing touches to their brilliant posts, not correcting grammer and spelling errors.

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    Originally posted by SiNiSteR@26 February 2003 - 02:48
    Um you made no sense to me random nut, and I thought you were someone on this board to be respected.. Guess not..
    A guy who gives "tips" and can&#39;t take it when other people give tips to himself. You don&#39;t like people who don&#39;t write grammatically correct english sentences, yet you don&#39;t even spell your name Sinister. You spell it SiNiSteR. Spelling your name like that is OK to you, but not writing ppl instead of people.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Why is important to have proper grammar when writing post anyway. All to often people want to put you in there little box and want you to do thing the correct way. The world is diverse and so is grammar.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    u r all retarded. did u undserstand that or should i regrammeraterize it for ya?...geekasses.

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    imported_computerfreak76
    its important because its about courtesy to anyone who read your posts. especially when asking for help or for questions its important to state your problem clearly and readable so whoever reading your post can understand you.

if you don&#39;t like to use proper grammar or like using the "cool" text messages instead of proper english then don&#39;t be surprised when noone answers your questions&#33;

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast