Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tip On Writing Posts!

Forum Star
    Originally posted by sAdam@26 February 2003 - 03:00
    u r all retarded. did u undserstand that or should i regrammeraterize it for ya?...geekasses.
    Ouch! That hurt!

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Originally posted by random nut+26 February 2003 - 02:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (random nut @ 26 February 2003 - 02:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--SiNiSteR@26 February 2003 - 02:48
    Um you made no sense to me random nut, and I thought you were someone on this board to be respected.. Guess not..
    A guy who gives "tips" and can&#39;t take it when other people give tips to himself. You don&#39;t like people who don&#39;t write grammatically correct english sentences, yet you don&#39;t even spell your name Sinister. You spell it SiNiSteR. Spelling your name like that is OK to you, but not writing ppl instead of people. [/b][/quote]
    Ok, here goes..last time I reply because I wanted to see rn&#39;s reply..Just a question rn, would it be better if I made my name sinister, lowercases like you so I can be cool? Please&#33; You&#39;re an idiot&#33; My name is spelled correctly, what is your damn point, because mine was that people need to at least make their sentences intelligible&#33; Damn I am amazed at your nonsense..

edit: nevermind my last sentence made sense..

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Originally posted by sAdam@25 February 2003 - 18:00
    u r all retarded. did u undserstand that or should i regrammeraterize it for ya?...geekasses.
    Another internet language for you.

@SiNiSteR did you mean it like this "edit: nevermind, my last sentence made sense.. " ?

4. File Sharing   -   #24

Ok, here goes..last time I reply because I wanted to see rn&#39;s reply..Just a question rn, would it be better if I made my name sinister, lowercases like you so I can be cool? Please&#33; You&#39;re an idiot&#33; My name is spelled correctly, what is your damn point, because mine was that people need to at least make their sentences intelligible&#33; Damn I am amazed at your nonsense..
    I never said lowercase was "cool", or is that "k3wl"?

And calling other people names, like you do, isn&#39;t very k3wl either. It just shows that you have nothing better to say that you must resort to childish name calling.

You need to lighten up, or go someplace else. Seems like this board isn&#39;t for you. So bye, we won&#39;t miss you.

Just to let you know, after this thread you started everyone will check your grammar each time you post. See if you can find any mistakes I made. I couldn&#39;t care less if you find any mistakes as English isn&#39;t my native language.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    ComputerFreak76,
    You just said it all. Writing in a shit like manner and expecting a well-written answer is too much. To me it just shows a sign of laziness. RN, your point made no sense at all. His name is supposed to be mixed with capital letters and lower case letters, its not a question of grammar.

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Originally posted by The_Great_Dude@26 February 2003 - 03:07
    @SiNiSteR did you mean it like this "edit: nevermind, my last sentence made sense.. " ?

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    Originally posted by johnboy@26 February 2003 - 03:16
    RN, your point made no sense at all. His name is supposed to be mixed with capital letters and lower case letters, its not a question of grammar.
    If he has trouble reading people&#39;s badly written english sentences then I&#39;m sure others have trouble reading mixed case words, like his name.

edit: added an &#39;

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Ok, well now people are getting carried away. What Sinister meant was he was tired of people writing sentences like "hey r u there?", or "kewl" and I&#39;m sure you could think of many other quick abbreviations.
    He wasn&#39;t talking about minor MISTAKES such as forgetting a comma, or an apostrophe. So really people who keep correcting his punctuation are wasting their time because it was merely a mistake and not purposely written.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Originally posted by random nut+25 February 2003 - 18:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (random nut @ 25 February 2003 - 18:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The_Great_Dude@26 February 2003 - 03:07
    [/b][/quote]
    I was expecting him to edit the post and put that comma in, I guess I was wrong.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    this thread is getting pathetic

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast