Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Message Facility!

Poster
    Originally posted by geprobert@26 February 2003 - 03:17
    I never got any messages until recently...

I got one from a user downloading Star Wars saying "salut" - bit short...

then I got one in German - can't remember what that said...

but the other day, when I was using my 56k connection on a different comp: I was setting up K-lite for the first time, hardly had any files in my shared folder... and I get this message from "defaultuser@kazaa" saying:

"your shared files are crap!!" - then, as I was draughting a witty reply, another message came from the same user saying:

"ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... " about 1000 times - literaly lines and lines of them. at this point, my witty reply turned into something altogether more foul and insulting... then I took a deep breath, rose above it all, pressed cancel and changed my options to ignore all messages!

so many people are just a**holes for no reason at all
    I was just wondering. Are your shared files crap ? That would explain the message.

Cheers

JimF

PS Bender, love the sig. It's just as well I don't like kittens. At least I couldn't eat a whole one.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    SideSwiped's Avatar LB 3880
    Never got a message at all, didn't know the damn thing even worked. lol But then again, many of my files could qualify as 'crap' lot of big band and opera, not so many hit songs.

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash, and it's gone.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by SideSwiped@26 February 2003 - 14:11
    Never got a message at all, didn't know the damn thing even worked. lol But then again, many of my files could qualify as 'crap' lot of big band and opera, not so many hit songs.
    I like big band music. U2 etc. Oh sorry that type of Big Band, yes I like that too. Really I do.

However I have never heard a big band playing opera, sounds like crap to me. Literally and figuratively.

One man's meat etc.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    SideSwiped's Avatar LB 3880
    @JimF

Okay bright boy, I shall clarify for you. hehe
    Of the files I share, most of them are EITHER swing a.k.a big band OR opera.

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash, and it's gone.

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by SideSwiped@26 February 2003 - 14:21
    @JimF

Okay bright boy, I shall clarify for you. hehe
    Of the files I share, most of them are EITHER swing a.k.a big band OR opera.
    Good Answer

Incidentally I think this may be the world's first Boolean Post. Clever using the EITHER OR condition.

I went to an opera once, can't remember what it was called, perhaps you can help. There was a big chap with a beard who sang with a deep voice. There was a fat lass who sang with a high voice. As I recall she was the last to sing. It lasted about 3 hours. Can you shed any light.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12