Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Host!

muchspl2
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+3 January 2004 - 20:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 3 January 2004 - 20:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@3 January 2004 - 16:37
    http://order.1and1.com/
    The Following Features Are All Included:

Website/Connectivity:
    Hosted on I/O optimized own 1&1 Linux version
    500 MB web space
    5,000 MB/month traffic (&#036;.99 per GB for additional traffic)
    No limits on simultaneous hits/bandwidth
    Protected by firewall
    Continuous backups of your website
    99.9% Uptime guarantee

Website features:
    Advanced live site statistics, log files, ready-to-run CGI-library, own CGI programming (Perl, Python), FrontPage 2002 extensions
    Advanced Password Protection
    5 FTP accounts
    PHP3 & PHP4
    MySQL
    Proxy SSL Secure Server
    Cron Jobs
    SSH Secure Shell Access
    and herd good things about this site also http://www.nexuswebs.net/

if anyone wants to pay check here http://www.edkhosting.com/ can get you 20% off

(cut and paste from other thread)
    They wont let me anymore, i host k-lite with them and use to much bandwidth. (1and1 only gives 5gig ) [/b][/quote]
    might have to pay to get anything usable
    if you want I can hook you up with the discount

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #12
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I&#39;ll just stick with nets deal

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+3 January 2004 - 20:23--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 3 January 2004 - 20:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-supersonic@3 January 2004 - 17:20
    There is a way to HOST IT YOURSELF if you have ur comp. open 24/7 and have a cable with unlimited bandwidth.
    Net offerd and i am using that. Also my connection is dumb, i cant upload to much or it severs the connection [/b][/quote]
    Servers are only 4 fast computers with fast gonnegtions
    BTW: I want the files for the kazaalite website that is now down, so I can update stuff...I will host it in IR@Q
    Click the longhorn icon to visit my website.
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #14
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by Agent Smith+4 January 2004 - 01:19--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Agent Smith @ 4 January 2004 - 01:19)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-muchspl2@3 January 2004 - 16:37
    http://order.1and1.com/
    The Following Features Are All Included:

Website/Connectivity:
    Hosted on I/O optimized own 1&1 Linux version
    500 MB web space
    5,000 MB/month traffic (&#036;.99 per GB for additional traffic)
    No limits on simultaneous hits/bandwidth
    Protected by firewall
    Continuous backups of your website
    99.9% Uptime guarantee

Website features:
    Advanced live site statistics, log files, ready-to-run CGI-library, own CGI programming (Perl, Python), FrontPage 2002 extensions
    Advanced Password Protection
    5 FTP accounts
    PHP3 & PHP4
    MySQL
    Proxy SSL Secure Server
    Cron Jobs
    SSH Secure Shell Access
    and herd good things about this site also http://www.nexuswebs.net/

if anyone wants to pay check here http://www.edkhosting.com/ can get you 20% off

(cut and paste from other thread)
    They wont let me anymore, i host k-lite with them and use to much bandwidth. (1and1 only gives 5gig ) [/b][/quote]
    Another option is to get other people to create accounts with 1and1, which you can use. I would offer to help, but i&#39;m living in the UK, and so, not entitled to the free 3 year offer .
    Robert00000

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #15
    If everybody sign up here, and host kazaa on it. We can have tons of mirrors for it.

http://myimages.fourvalve.com/

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #16
    Poster
    That wus my idea, b/c the site above enables hotlinking. We can also use Geocities. If the extension is not allowed, then rename it to klitekpp243e.txt but tell the ppl to rename it back to .exe after download.
    btw: I&#39;m hosting kazaalite 2.4.3 Here
    each 1 of us then will host 10 kazaalites in 10 differnet accounts that we creat each weak (or day) then...the company will make us PAY for what damages we&#39;ve dont...isn&#39;t that soo wonderful
    <span style='color:blue'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> You try Everything in my/our post(s) at YOUR own risk. I/we do not take responsibily for damages, caused by the post(s). Clicking on/or modifying anything in here is not permitted. Whoever edits my sig is a pussy.</span></span>

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #17
    ZaZu's Avatar I know stuff ...
    Originally posted by Agent Smith@3 January 2004 - 17:06
    I need a host to host the kazaa lite website. My sites server keeps going down and people are getting annoyed, so i need a new site. Just for a site no more (kazaa lite dosent need to be hosted, have plunty of mirrors). It needs to have enogh bandwidth to get a min. of 5000 hits a day.
    Deluxnetwork there are quite a few serial sites on there so they might let you put KLite on there

If you attack the establishment long enough and hard enough, they will make you a member of it.
    -- Art Buchwald --

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #18
    Originally posted by ZaZu+3 January 2004 - 23:22--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ZaZu @ 3 January 2004 - 23:22)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Agent Smith@3 January 2004 - 17:06
    I need a host to host the kazaa lite website. My sites server keeps going down and people are getting annoyed, so i need a new site. Just for a site no more (kazaa lite dosent need to be hosted, have plunty of mirrors). It needs to have enogh bandwidth to get a min. of 5000 hits a day.&nbsp;
    Deluxnetwork there are quite a few serial sites on there so they might let you put KLite on there [/b][/quote]
    No hotlinking is not alound. When you get over 5000 hits a day, there people notice that your doing something wroung.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #19
    Poster
    They won&#39;t if we redirect the visitors every let&#39;s say 10 or less hour(s) to another mirror, so it won&#39;t reach...
    Hotlinkin&#39; isue can b solved by tellin&#39; ppl not 2 use a filemanager when downloading. My host does not allow hotlinkin&#39;, but i still put downloable downloads in my site.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12