Never beat the sand one
    boss battle guids
    or gs
    what???

you don't even have to be that prick

its a optional BOSS

unless your talking about the one where you need a chocobo

BTW if bosses pis me off level up!!

thats what i hated about ff8 taking 5 fucking hrs too draw shit out of the enemy yet the more you leveled up the boss will be at your level which sucked you weren't rewarded for hrs of leveling

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    - Nightmare -'s Avatar Arch-angel
    Originally posted by Adster+4 January 2004 - 06:46--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Adster @ 4 January 2004 - 06:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-&#045; Nightmare &#045;@4 January 2004 - 15:44
    This movie is going to rock&#33; They made a great decision by choosing what is one of the most popular Final Fantasies to make a movie of. I say it&#39;s about time and anyone who&#39;s beaten FFVII would know what I mean by that.

It&#39;s going to be released around summer time in Japan and I think the U.S release will be immediately after.

Rest assured I&#39;m picking up this DVD when it&#39;s released.&nbsp; &nbsp;

EDIT: Adster, I don&#39;t know where you&#39;ve been for the past few months but this thing was officially announced by SquareEnix. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children will take place 2 years after the end of Final Fantasy VII so it has very much to do with the game. Check around at any video game site for more details
    cool in that case I&#39;ve always wished for a movie of this for years now

BTW only Cloud and sephieroth???

I can&#39;t believe this all came out when I decided to play FF7 again in 3 years [/b][/quote]
    Not just Cloud and Sephiroth. Expect most if not all of the original party to return. Not sure about Aeris though.

There are some screen shots and scans that&#39;ll show you various things that will be in the movie.

It is time...

...for the end to be stopped.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    i dont like they way cloud and sephiroth look....they look gay&#33;

i told my bro this and he said in japan the gayer you look, the cooler you are.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Retired
    all I can say is that it&#39;s a good flash design

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    i told my bro this and he said in japan the gayer you look, the cooler you are.

hmmm must of just ment himself then

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    uNdEaD$$$
    God I hated that game. Seemed Square decided that they needed to attract more idiots to the game, Picking you&#39;re nose is harder than finishing FF7 but opinions are opinions. Im right but you&#39;re entitled to you&#39;re opinion.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Debaser
    I&#39;ve been following this for awhile now, pretty excited about it but Seperoth looks a little weird, not how I imagined him, and why does Cloud look like Eminem? Still can&#39;t wait for it.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    angel_of_death57
    This is due out in the UK in the summer holidays 2004 and will go straight to DVD, i cannot remmember where i read this but it was an offical source.
    It is not based on the game it is about bits and pieces before and during the game, but it is a different story line.

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Originally posted by uNdEaD&#036;&#036;&#036;@5 January 2004 - 11:13
    God I hated that game. Seemed Square decided that they needed to attract more idiots to the game, Picking you&#39;re nose is harder than finishing FF7 but opinions are opinions. Im right but you&#39;re entitled to you&#39;re opinion.
    You just suck admit it I can finsih it in 4 days (just finished it again this morning for teh 10th time)

This is due out in the UK in the summer holidays 2004 and will go straight to DVD, i cannot remmember where i read this but it was an offical source.
    It is not based on the game it is about bits and pieces before and during the game, but it is a different story line.

thats exacty what I thought

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12