Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Do U Do Crazy Stunts

Double Agent
    real car

2. Lounge   -   #12
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by J'Pol@4 January 2004 - 04:20

Have any of you ever actually driven a car.

go-karting lots. i like pushing them over the limit but i sometimes get a grey flag

heres a good sim thats sortof free. and multiplayer so we can play with each other i mean together

live for speed

i havent played it since general release, but i used to play the demo online all the time. (plenty of tuning gives it lots of life)

dont know if the demo still plays online though. im getting the 40MB file now. if you cant be arsed i'll report back later

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@4 January 2004 - 05:26
    real car
    Don't do any of those things.

If you have to ask on an internet forum, then you should not be doing them.

You probably don't even know what understeer is.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Double Agent
    i meant in real cars

my friends are gonna show me some stunt moves in open space, i dont wanna be a complete noob when they coach me

EDIT: oh i know what understeer is, was in an accident because of one lol. damn black ice... lol

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by james_bond_rulez@4 January 2004 - 05:29
    i meant in real cars

my friends are gonna show me some stunt moves in open space, i dont wanna be a complete noob when they coach me

EDIT: oh i know what understeer is, was in an accident because of one lol. damn black ice... lol
    Black ice does not cause understeer, by any definition of the word.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    alrighty then. great news. multiplayer still works. PM me if you want me to host a special klboard room for us to play

@jpol - isnt it possible that black ice could cause understeer. sorry i aint an expert

7. Lounge   -   #17
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    "Understeer" and "oversteer" are both descriptions of the way a car handles due to the characteristics of the suspension and the alignment.

Neither are stunts that you perform.

Go carts and cars aren't the same thing.

Cars in real life and online automotive games aren't the same thing.

Mom is gonna be real pissed when you f*ck up her Focus.

That will be real.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Lounge   -   #18
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by clocker@4 January 2004 - 04:49
    "Understeer" and "oversteer" are both descriptions of the way a car handles due to the characteristics of the suspension and the alignment.

Neither are stunts that you perform.

Go carts and cars aren't the same thing.

Cars in real life and online automotive games aren't the same thing.

Mom is gonna be real pissed when you f*ck up her Focus.

That will be real.
    thank you clocker. i admit. the only real experience i have is in a go kart. your post set my mind straight. i did actually forget that oversteer is because of the car not tactical driving. i merely described getting in and out of a skid... well it is 4am

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Double Agent
    ok either u r gonna contribute to my thread or stop spamming it altogether.

now, any other HELPFUL posts...

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Originally posted by infamousalbo101+4 January 2004 - 05:08--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (infamousalbo101 &#064; 4 January 2004 - 05:08)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-james_bond_rulez@4 January 2004 - 00:06
    ok u crazy shiyts with rear drive cars enlighten me

How do u do a powerslide, understeer, oversteer, 180 steer turn, 360 steer turn, fast reverse turn???

and i want step by step intructions&#33;&#33;&#33;
    In 2 fast 2 furious where hes driving on the highway and turns his car backward and drives that immposible i know because my cousin races at night .

what really would of happpend is that wen he used his emergnecy brake to turn hes car back and drive his car would of flidd over and blew up that movie is jus blusshyt stunts if they flew of bridges like that the cars would of split in half [/b][/quote]
    Yeah that driving reverse stunt at that speed is bullshit.

The reverse gear is pretty much the same ratio as first gear and most likey the engine would rev out to much and BLOW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I have a front wheel drive car (cant complain got it for free ) and i cant slide or anything

Pisses me off because you cant do a burn out and when u do a burn out in front wheel cars it looks stupid and the car starts skipping LOL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast