FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Where is the Fridge for my Colt 45?

And that calendar has to go.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Aberrant
    I think it's missin a couple of items:

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Knowledge is Power
    UKMan, Where did you find the picture of my room?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    UKMan's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Nimdock@4 January 2004 - 08:44
    UKMan, Where did you find the picture of my room?
    trade secret, but if its copyright your after, forget it B)

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Knowledge is Power
    What has this world come to? Now I have to copytight my own room?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Hello!

Obviously from http://www.strangecosmos.com since it is labeled!

One thing that I noticed is thet the boobs of one of the girls are covered! That is just ridiculus!. Here in Europe it is not considered to be sexually explicit material since we are so use to see them on the beacheswhere houndreds of them sun topless!. America really has a Boob fetish!. I seems to have gooten worse during the later years in american movies from the seventies there is more flaunted boobs. In the 90's something happended and it is somehow very naughty to show them in a movie!. I guess those extrem feminists are to blaim for this!.

I jsut saw a documentary on Discovery Channel describing how a sexual explicit bodypart gets created in peoples mind. It turns out that the less of a bodypart a person sees during the upbringing the more sexualy explicit it gets. In some muslim countrys for example it is considered very hot to see someones ankles since most men gets to see them very seldom since the women never shows them. So it is a evil circle!. So the more american women make a fuss about their boobs the less politically corretc it becomes to show them. The most redicilus law in LA must be the Top Less ban!

Now to the computers I like the fact that there is alot of them that is cool but I dont like the design of them they are pretty standard grey and dull like most PC's are.

Sincerely Joakim Agren!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Knowledge is Power
    Originally posted by Joakim Agren@4 January 2004 - 03:07
    Hello!

Obviously from http://www.strangecosmos.com since it is labeled!

One thing that I noticed is thet the boobs of one of the girls are covered! That is just ridiculus!. Here in Europe it is not considered to be sexually explicit material since we are so use to see them on the beacheswhere houndreds of them sun topless!. America really has a Boob fetish!. I seems to have gooten worse during the later years in american movies from the seventies there is more flaunted boobs. In the 90's something happended and it is somehow very naughty to show them in a movie!. I guess those extrem feminists are to blaim for this!.

I jsut saw a documentary on Discovery Channel describing how a sexual explicit bodypart gets created in peoples mind. It turns out that the less of a bodypart a person sees during the upbringing the more sexualy explicit it gets. In some muslim countrys for example it is considered very hot to see someones ankles since most men gets to see them very seldom since the women never shows them. So it is a evil circle!. So the more american women make a fuss about their boobs the less politically corretc it becomes to show them. The most redicilus law in LA must be the Top Less ban!

Now to the computers I like the fact that there is alot of them that is cool but I dont like the design of them they are pretty standard grey and dull like most PC's are.

Ok, the thread got spoiled, I'm out of here...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Joakim Agren's Avatar Superman loves P2P
    Hello!

What do you mean by spoiled?

Sincerely Joakim Agren!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast