Thread: Remember My Old Temps?

i got my processor down to 33c idle, not sure what the load is right now tho, i still have to run a 3-4 hour burn in test to see the load temps.
    and i got my motherboard down to 22c, where it used to be 27c idle, i also have to get load tests. ill be back later with the results, and if your lucky ill have some pics.

what i did was rearange my whole case, and re-wire so its all neat and tidy. i also took the top 80mm case fan and moved it to the back of the case sucking air out, and i took a 60mm fan of from an old amd heatsink and also put it back there sucking out air. i also took another 60mm fan and put it by my gfx card sucking hot air away from it. and so far everything in the whoel computer has a lot lower temps then before. well ill be back later, with full load temps and maybe some pictures.

peace
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

btw, just make us a drawing of ur fans and were they are

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    is your processor overclocked and is that your idle temp?
    Gaint Antispyware is the #1 greatest Spyware/Adware cleaner ever created, I recomend it to everybody, even if you don't think you need it.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    OC'd bout 75mhz and thats half load, wit aim,msn,wmp and surfing web

edit:typo

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    mines up by 400. and i still dont have pics, but i can tell you where all the fans are

-rrrrrrrrrrrr-hole-tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt-
    -ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-
    psu fan sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-
    80mm ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-
    -ssssssssss---------sssssssssssssssssssss-
    60mm ssss-80mm-sssssssssssssssssssss-
    -ssssssssss---------sssssssssssssssssssss-
    60mm ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss-
    -bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb-

bwt- the diagram dont work with the the letters, s means side, b means bottom, t means top

theres about the best i can give you as where the fans are, the 80mm that looks as tho its in the middle of no-where is in my side window sucking cool air in, the psu fan is blowing hot air out, the other 80mm is sucking out air, as is both 60mm. all are running at max speed (4800 for the 80mm, 3200 for the 60mm). im thinking about hooking up a 92mm fan in the front sucking air in and running it at about 5200rpm, ill hopefully get better case airflow that way, cuz right now i only have 1 source of air coming in, and thats in the side window. if i do put the 92mm in, ill post results/ updates here. check my sig for idle and load temps.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    i meant in mspaint

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    oh...

i still dont have pics for ya'll, but i did manage to lower my motherboard's idle temp down to 20c. i had to get rid of the 60mm fan in the bottom of the case, i needed the wires off from it to make an adapter for my 92mm fan. i hooked it up in the front of my case so i have cool air coming in from the front.