Thread: Bios Down The Pan?

I`ve been having a few probs with my setup for a few weeks. It started when I updated the bios on my A7N8X to rev.1006. I started to get a few small probs, then
    Santa brought me a Canon SB360 All In One. The printer worked but I couldn`t get it to scan to the computer. After re-installing the drivers several times I re booted. The power led comes on, HDD led, CD Rom leds. Power led stays on, all other leds go off, no POST, no beep, no anything on the monitor, it just stays in stand by. Can any of you circuit jockey`s confirm if my BIOS chip is SNAFU or should I be looking elsewhere on my Comp?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Have you tried to clear the CMOS?
    Gigabyte GA7-VT600 P-L
    Athlon XP2500+ @ 3200+
    512mb OCZ DDR333 (2,3,3,7)
    Samsung SP8004h 80gig harddrive
    Radeon 9200 128 mb
    LG cdrw/dvd drive

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Whacko not trying to be funny but flashing your bios is not for the faint hearted.
    Iv heard of reputable shops screwing them up. Check out Badflash.com for help.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Have you tried flashing back to your previous BIOS ?

Edit:
    If you used the flash utility you should have your previous BIOS already sitting there on a disk.
    ABIT NF7s--Athlon 2800--80gbMaxtor--41gbIBM--1024DDRpc3200--PowCol9800XT--Pioneer106DVD/RW--PlextorCD/RW--SonyDVD

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Whacko I checked out that site badflash.com. It mentions both Johnboy & GASHAS advice and how to do it. Hope that helps. It,s Sunday morning here and Im bored lol