Thread: 2.6 With Autosearchmore?

is there a version based on kmd2.6 with autosearchmore?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Old Fella
    Look HERE

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I looked there, but according to that page, there is no kmd2.6 based client with autosearchmore.... However, I do remember seeing somewhere that there is such a build.

So does it or does it not exist? :helpsmile:

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Old Fella
    Understand that there are many more builds out there, but you may have to hunt around the forum. Is there a rason why you are looking for that in particular?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    the reason I want a client based on KMD2.6 is that I'll have access to a larger network... as I understand it...(based on what I've read in the various forums, as more kazaa users switch/upgrade the new version of kazaa 2.6, the old klilte builds will have access to a smaller and smaller file base...courtesy of Mr. Sharman... I think I worded it right)

secondly, the autosearch more is VERY usefull for getting multiple sources for rare files. I won't even bother downloading a client without this feature.

... somewhere in the forum they were discussing klchatrc7f and it was mentioned that this client was 2.6 based and included the autosearchmore. BUT when I finally found the link to download it, I installed it only to find that there is NO autosearchmore tool

:helpsmile: :helpsmile: is anyone aware/have link to such a build? :helpsmile: :helpsmile: