Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Read This Topic About Kl & Original Kmd

Thank you about the KaNAT thing.

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    internet.news
    You should know, Mr.Spock, - as logic is important - I will still use K++ because
    that is the real Fasttrack - the original Kazaa (KMD, yellow version) sucks so much
    due to its spyware, I could hardly install all this and it could not start after installing...

Take Action: I already am taking action and using K++ furthermore everytime I am online, also if just a few minutes Let me tell you: Fasttrack is defined by K++
    since a certain time - by K++ and KMD up to 2.5 version -as you might heard,
    Sharman shut K++ Site down and made it impossible für K++ to connect to 2.6 version. So, the real Fasttrack network is defined by all version of KMD until 2.5 and K++ and Kazaa Lite (before K++). And also if KMD 2.6 would work, I would
    not install this spyware stuff. We have inform all the other users on our board who
    only uses 2.6 to come over to K++

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    "Sharman shut K++ Site down and made it impossible für K++ to connect to 2.6 version."

Thats the thing that i was trying to explain.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Originally posted by StyleWarz@5 January 2004 - 01:21
    Don't worry, so long there are users and supernodes kazaa will never die... Even when Sharman stops with KaZaA...
    F'n A!

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    That cut's it: I'm getting a router ASAP.

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Dont get a router... man unless you have more than 1 comp...
    Kind of slow you down... to much things to do...

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    I have tried to install 2.4.2, 2.4.4, 2.6 (clean) and 2.6 (with spyware) on A win xp system (always removing the previous version with system restore)

I found out that all of them gave me some type of problem with the downloading of files .. however i noticed that the Clean KMD (2.4.4) gave the best results. Sometimes it just stops downloading a file .. it asks for more resources or starts downloading with a riduculous 0.1 kb/s when i know that the users are there. This does not happen on all the files .. however when i see this is increasing I simply re-install the 2.4.4 on top of the installed version and it seems to help.

Sharman will never get rid of the kazaa lite users or else his business will just dissapear (kazaa is useless without users) .. Sharman's actions were strategically planned to control the kazaa lite software and minimise its pentration with the users.

8. File Sharing   -   #18
    Originally posted by nevkazaa@7 January 2004 - 09:32
    it asks for more resources or starts downloading with a riduculous 0.1 kb/s when i know that the users are there.
    This does not happen on all the files ..

however when i see this is increasing I simply re-install the 2.4.4 on top of the installed version and it seems to help.

Quote 1:
    This happens to everyone, not only you so yeah.

Quote 2:
    I would not try this, It can damage your harddrive re-install over and over again, it seems to work yes, but It's pointless. But nice try though.

9. File Sharing   -   #19
    geothermal78's Avatar Poster
    >>>I found out that all of them gave me some type of problem with the downloading of files .. however i noticed that the Clean KMD (2.4.4) gave the best results.>>>

Have you tried running RegCleaner or a similar program and see if things run faster for you ?

Another program I use is called Fast Defrag. Worth a try.

Lastly, I delete my web caches weekly to keep my system fast. Also delete the java cache files as well. (In the control panel under the java icon.)

cheers,

geothermal

10. File Sharing   -   #20
    I have a brand new 3GHz Pentium 4C and I donlt think I have problems with my registry yet .. will try the web/java cache

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast