Thread: Help....microsoft Word

Poster
    okay, i have a paper due in 2 days....and as some of you know, i have no life...which would explain the 14 pages of post i have in a week. but anyways....i spent all my time on this board and end up forgeting to do the paper....so is there anyway that i could make it so that microsoft word startup as soon as i turn on the comp or open ie?

i think its possible becuz when i had some adware on my comp...as soon as i open ie, my dvd drive open, and notepad came on....how do i make it so that microsoft words come on instaed of notepads

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    anybody? or should i email the pop up ad and ask them

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    add a shortcut to word into ur startup folder in the start menu the it will open when u start ur computer but if u want it to open with ie wouldnt it be just as easy to click the word shortcut instead of the ie shortcut? or ddo u want it to open up to remind u about the assignment?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Originally posted by Mr. Elmo@4 January 2004 - 21:41
    anybody? or should i email the pop up ad and ask them
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>