Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thedave

Jayhawk's Avatar Rock Chalk Jayhawk BT Rep: +5
    TheDave,

Its been a pleasure to get to know you over these last 1000 posts. Now that i think of it i would never have really known you if it wasnt for Soulseek. But this isnt about you and me. Have fun with whatever you pursue and best of luck with life. Hope to see you on SS Buddy!

Jayhawk

2. Lounge   -   #2
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    thanks guys. i'll put the last post in here.

like ive said before i think this is all for the best if i leave now + my profile will look cool on 1000 posts till it gets deleted.

its nearly 3am and i cant name everyone i'd like to say bye too cos im almost asleep and if i miss one, people will bitch. so bye to all who want me to say bye to them

cant think of anything else to say other than thanks for all the help and illegal stuff.

0 - bye - BANG! -

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    thedave i'd like to say its been a pleasure but it's not.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    After 3 or so posts here...I&#39;d be lead to think that TheDave is TheAsshole

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Forum Star
    all the best and good luck TheDave, you&#39;re brand new dude

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    Originally posted by a2e319@5 January 2004 - 02:50
    TheDave is a very good guy. Too bad to see you leave dude and goodluck where ever you go

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Marius24+5 January 2004 - 03:52--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Marius24 @ 5 January 2004 - 03:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a2e319@5 January 2004 - 02:50
    TheDave is a very good guy. Too bad to see you leave dude and goodluck where ever you go [/b][/quote]
    that is thedave marius.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>JOIN MY FORUM TODAY IT IS FUCKING SWEET</span></span>

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Cya "TheDave"

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Who is TheDave...ME??? I&#39;m from the ES5 boards...I just abandoned them a month or so ago...I think his name was I-Dev...the one that mentioned K-lite boardsover on ES5...I just decided to drop by...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    NikkiD's Avatar Yen?
    Later Dave. See ya on SoulSeek&#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast