Thread: Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004

Hi all,

I love realistic simulation games, especially driving and probably flying games. Need for Speed are awesome, unbelievable. Grand Prix Legends is laudably commended, but it is difficult to run in Win XP, and I don't have the time to make it work. I have always wanted to learn how to fly, and I am sure that many of us do too. And now thanks to Microsoft's Flight Simulator Series, we all have a chance to learn how to fly many different planes--awesome, unbelievably cool, oh yeah, whoopie doo. However, these games are difficult to get on Kazaa.

Kazaa is not very good with software, especially games. Speaking from personal experiences, I think most of us use Kazaa(Lite) because it is stable and good for other stuff other than softwares.

I just recently learned how useful this forum is, so I think there are lots of people out there who aren't aware of it either. I had some pretty bad experiences with Overnet, EDonkeys, and Shareazaa, so that I am reluctant to try Bit Torrent now. The other reason is that I have incomplete Kazaa downloads and there are always more coming with Kazaa--that is why I love it, and I know there are many others out there who share similar experiences.

I have searched this forum for the last 180 days and came up with nothing for Microsoft Flight simulator 2004. There is a hash for MS Flight Simulator Pro 2002, but it is searching, and I am not sure if the source is still available. Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 2: WWII Pacific Theatre also exist, but I haven't even heard of it until now.

If it is not too much trouble to ask, could someone please make these Flight Simulations available to those of us who have dreamed of learning to fly.

Sorry for the length.

:helpsmile:

2. Games   -   #2
    use bittorent, its the only way to fly