Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dvd Rips

Aurora's Avatar Say CHEEEEEEEESS
    Question!
    When new DVD comes out, after how much time can I find good dvd rips on kazaa?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster
    DVD-rips are normally out before the DVD is. But they arnt on kazaa for a while best try suprnova or mIRC for that

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    mIRC? You mean ask there or there is a way to download movies? I'm new at this. And Supernova is like kazaa or a chat like mirc? Where do I get it?
    I don't mean to bother you, but I'm just learning, I have to ask.
    Thank

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Retired
    Originally posted by Aurora@5 January 2004 - 16:51
    mIRC? You mean ask there or there is a way to download movies? I'm new at this. And Supernova is like kazaa or a chat like mirc? Where do I get it?
    I don't mean to bother you, but I'm just learning, I have to ask.
    Thank
    check the other parts of the forum

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    I'll try.
    Big forum you got here. I was reading a lot and don't understand half of it...OK more than half. I don't even know where to look!

I gues I'll figure it out somehow.

Thanks for the answer anyway

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Marius24@5 January 2004 - 04:05
    DVD-rips are normally out before the DVD is. But they arnt on kazaa for a while best try suprnova or mIRC for that
    Uhm yeah I would have to agree with him on this one. That is where you are going to find just about any movie you want befor it hits the stores. in IRC. However chatting in IRC can be a bit tricky at times.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'><span style='font-familyptima'>&quot;Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead&quot;</span></span></span>

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I know now what you mean...but I can&#39;t do that. I have some firewall that doesn&#39;t allow receiving any files. It’s on the box for connection and I don’t know how to get it down, and if I want to. Also with the web cam, I can send picture and tone, but nor receive.

Anyway…

There is also problem finding older movies, like month or so old.
    I missed that “League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen” and now I can’t find it. Little bit I do find is either too small or need more sources all the time.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Someone rip the damned Minor Threat + Reel Big Fish DVD&#39;s&#33; But Marius24 I shall take your advice and search mIRC for them .

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    I find BitTorrent, with Torrents from Supernova a nice mix of easy to use and good early releases.

I have never been able to get my head around getting files from Irc, however BT is a piece of cake, particularly with good torrents and trackers.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Poster
    hey opivy, reel big fush is on suprnova, saw it when i searched for big fish, btw anyone see it? big fish that is

U RNT LEET LIKE ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;11111111111111

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast