Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Microsoft Longhorn

i have all longhorn builds, you guys are pretty late it exists allready more then a year...

but it aint very cool as long they dont add glass and earo..
    that kind of links are not alowed.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #42
    Originally posted by tralalala+7 January 2004 - 12:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala @ 7 January 2004 - 12:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Izagaia@7 January 2004 - 01:14
    When "officially" released, I can count on getting a copy and an unlimited use corporate key through my mothers place of employment. She has friends in their I.T. department.

...just wanted to express that for bragging rights, of course.&nbsp;
    hmmm, could you organize a copy for everyone on the board that wants one? i do&#33;&#33;

tralalala [/b][/quote]
    i wuld do that too..... that is if i was so lucky to have a relative at microsoft.
    &#092;

can u play games and surf the net with the longhorn builds ??? (wyh isnt anyone answering) ??

3. Software & Hardware   -   #43
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    Originally posted by tralalala+7 January 2004 - 07:49--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tralalala @ 7 January 2004 - 07:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Izagaia@7 January 2004 - 01:14
    When "officially" released, I can count on getting a copy and an unlimited use corporate key through my mothers place of employment. She has friends in their I.T. department.

...just wanted to express that for bragging rights, of course.&nbsp;
    hmmm, could you organize a copy for everyone on the board that wants one? i do&#33;&#33;

tralalala [/b][/quote]
    Well it wouldn&#39;t be a P2P forum if we didn&#39;t share every now and then...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345