Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Spammers Links

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    new link

Spare KFC
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #62
    Please Keep This Thread On Topic

not really a new link but spam nevertheless
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #63
    new link

Front Door

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Lounge   -   #64
    new links

The Owner Of This Topic Wins A Prize

*cough*4th gen? Game Over

Turn It Up

BE LOUD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! :music1:

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

5. Lounge   -   #65
    and the classic's :0)

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php...opic=25015&hl=

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php...opic=25611&hl=

https://filesharingtalk.com/index.php...opic=25600&hl=

Remember fusion :

all the good ol days ..... i missed em so much ... kinda why i had to come back :0)
    had to see my peeps again ........

6. Lounge   -   #66
    BANNED
    damn i wasn't around then

7. Lounge   -   #67
    another one was TRX ...... of coarse it wasnt only me and sj .......
    tell you what TRX was fun as hell ...
    and another one was NEO's forum .... he deleted them so i have no link ... just ask around lol sj and me and tommy (i think) and a couple more ..... showed him the meaning of TEH SEXY ..... lol man he was pissed ... he even tryed making it so only registered member could post ... lol didnt work at all ..... acount after account ... post after post ....

SPAM was good in them days ........... i wish SuperJude would come back .... :0'(
    besides the shit that went down between sum peeps of his .... he still my bro .......
    i just wish the shit could be let go ...... maby one day he will return and we all can make peace ....... eh ....... hope so u know some ppl just react cause there feelngs are hurt and they feel left out and so on... u know ... i aint saying whos at fault and who should burry the axe ...... im just saying that sum shit should be burried .......
    i always said that i wouldnt get into it .... but sum shit should be laid to rest who knows might make u feel better .... and if i see sj i will say the same to him ....
    u know who im talkin to .... friends are friends and who was there when it counted and when it ment the most ..... u know .....

all well maby im on shum b/s again but i doubt it ... i had sum issues with ppl , that im laying to rest now, well tryin. but i guese sum ppl cant be a man bout shit .....and suck it up ....

like i said i aint saying any names that i promiced i wouldnt say ..... but u know who im talkin to .... and it aint everyone on this board either ... only a select few !

just remember what i said : here i will say it again :
    a friend is sumone who was or is there when it counted .... and i believe sj was there when it counted ... he was here for the board when it counted and so was i and so where many .. just sum get caught in the bull shit .......... i had my reasons and im sure sj did !

to the ppl im talkin to holla at me ill be in klchat sum !
    and to Raz since u dont wana talk .... sum of that applies to u but not all im sure u can pick through ! we fell out over bull shit ..... bullshit that should have never happined ........ but for sum reason u carrie it on .... seems u forgot the old times ....
    if u think about this shit u will see ...shit ill be a man bout it ... ill burrie the axe .. and to prowl if u read this nothing applies to u .... ill burrie that axe .... but u folded u sold out bro .......... u gave in and for selling out i will never forgive u !
    u took shit for granted and BTW u didnt show me shit SJ did HOLLA back ........

take this post how u wana ... i just beleive that sum shit should be dead and gone .... and Remember this KEEP IT REAL ......

all and sorry if i got off topic ...... but sum shit weighs on my mind .....

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Lord of the KLF
    ok i did say i wouldnt post in this forum anymore but this had to be replied to

killa any previous transgressions are forgoten anyway man

so simple mate

peace

thats about all i can say

9. Lounge   -   #69
    Razz Posted on 20 January 2004 - 20:30
      ok i did say i wouldnt post in this forum anymore but this had to be replied to

killa any previous transgressions are forgoten anyway man

so simple mate

peace

thats about all i can say 
    its all good ;0)

---------------------
    now if i could reach em all what a wonderful place it would be hehehehe ....

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Poster
    heh its killa!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast