Thread: How Do U Get?

bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    how do all yah get those moving avatars i alway's wanted to know how yah did that and were i can get one??

2. Lounge   -   #2
    You can make one in Fireworks if you need your own. Otherwise, there are plenty of sites posted by sh and others.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

3. Lounge   -   #3
    bujub22's Avatar THE GREAT
    can u post a link??

4. Lounge   -   #4
    We actually have a guide posted in The About this forum section. Here is the link to that
    Animated Avatar Guide

Google images is also good place to find animated avatars. I am sure other will pass on the links as well.
    <span style='color:black'> I am a part of all that I have met - Lord Tennyson</span>
    <span style='color:blue'>Try not to let your mind wander...it is too small and fragile to be out by itself</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by I.am@16 February 2004 - 19:03
    You can make one in Fireworks if you need your own. Otherwise, there are plenty of sites posted by sh and others.
    I use photoshop 7 and Gif Animator 4

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #6
    It&#39;s pretty easy to do it in flash as well
    We can't stop here... this is bat country