Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sending Large File

Does anyone know how i can send a file 50Mb directly to my mate without being complicated,my e-mail only takes up to 5mb and i think my messenger is the same?
    Please help??? :helpsmile: :helpsmile: :helpsmile:

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    you could either set up an FTP or just use soulseek... Soulseek would probably be the easiest... *shurgs*

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Split the file using WinRAR or WinZip and then just send your friend each piece and if he has WinRAR or WinZip he'll be able to put it together. If you're using Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger, you can send a 50 MB file to someone (I have). Hope this helps

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    cheers thanx for the help

5. File Sharing   -   #5

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Yeah I use MSN Messenger for that. Even now I'm sending my mate a 717MB file on it.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    if it's a popular file just send the sig2dat/ed2k/G2magnet link and they can multisource it then.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Does anyone know the maximum size that u can send on msn messenger?

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by MotherwellFC@30 December 2003 - 14:39
    Does anyone know the maximum size that u can send on msn messenger?
    It aint very fast using msn but I'm not aware of any size limit. Ive sent over a gig before now. And several 700-800meg files.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    If you are sending a movie or something like that your looking at an overnight job.
    Assuming a high speed connection.
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast