Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "verfieds" Section Compared To Isonews.com

Bastards!, even though i dont use mirc to download my shit cause its just retarded waiting hours and hours for files, i used that site to see what movies looked like before i downloaded them on kazaa.

I wish people werent so jesus bout all the Ware*

2. File Sharing   -   #12
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    ya, im kinda pissed too. I had posts for help on video file changing etc on their damn forums, and the fuckin gov took it down?

I was just there like yesterday, or the day before.

Crap.

Ya, i would go, see what the best quality of a movie was out, and the go from there with kazaa.

Gheyness.

3. File Sharing   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by VB@27 February 2003 - 17:32
    we are still smaller than sharereactor / filenexus .. we won't be the first who have to go

btw. i don't do any "illegal things" like selling mod chips
    Why is selling a mod chip illegal. Its just plastic and metal.

If the person who owns the hardware wants to solder things into it then that is their business. If I want to change the shock absorbers on my car then it is no-ones business but mine. This is no different.

If I buy something then I own it. If I want to change it then it has nothing to do with anyone else.

If I do it during the warranty period, then the warranty is invalid. That is my problem, no-one else's.

4. File Sharing   -   #14
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by JimF@27 February 2003 - 19:18
    Why are bombs illegal? Its just a little plutonium.

Anyway, the selling mod-chips is not illegal, but advertising a mod chip as a way to defeat source code for the use of "playing pirated software" is illegal.--

Jibbler
    Proud member of MDS

5. File Sharing   -   #15
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler+28 February 2003 - 01:32--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 28 February 2003 - 01:32)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JimF@27 February 2003 - 19:18
    Why are bombs illegal? Its just a little plutonium.

Anyway, the selling mod-chips is not illegal, but advertising a mod chip as a way to defeat source code for the use of "playing pirated software" is illegal.--

Jibbler [/b][/quote]
    Specious

6. File Sharing   -   #16
    Check this........if I bought it...I will do what ever I want with it........F*&^%K &#39;Em...Nazi&#39;s&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

7. File Sharing   -   #17
    I just went to vcdquality.com and it&#39;s still up. Afterdawn.com is another means of getting vcd/dvd/whatever conversion questions answered besides here of course.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12