Thread: You Have A Dcc Pending

it say you have a dcc pending,set your client to receive the transfer(150 seconds remaining until time out).................this is for some of the files that i tried to download.

Do anybody know why this is happing

help would be nice thanks

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    the bot is messed up and will not send you it's pack. report it to an op nad try another bot for the pack. why this is caused i dn't know but it has nothing to do with you, it's the bot.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by slick nick@5 January 2004 - 23:00
    the bot is messed up and will not send you it's pack. report it to an op nad try another bot for the pack. why this is caused i dn't know but it has nothing to do with you, it's the bot.
    thanks for the respond but how do you report the bad packs?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    message a channel op,(of course only if you see no warning not in the rooms subject line) and tell them the bots name. it's usually all the bots packs so telling them the bots name should suffice. ah but i must tell you some op's are helpful and some are dicks.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    muchspl2
    have you ever got anything off irc
    sounds like you don't have it configured, the other option is more rare that a bot is messed up, not that it doesn't happen, just if you don't have mirc correctly configured then you will get that error

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by muchspl2@5 January 2004 - 23:41
    have you ever got anything off irc
    sounds like you don't have it configured, the other option is more rare that a bot is messed up, not that it doesn't happen, just if you don't have mirc correctly configured then you will get that error
    i downloaded like 7 or 8 files today but i think i been downloading to much and it says i have dcc file pending which i think its the file i couldnt get before.