Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Counterstrike Keys

  1. #1
    I lost my key and i have been trying 2 find a real one. If u have 1 for me plz PM me.

  2. Games   -   #2
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    you can buy this game for less then 10 bucks.. so why not buy it instead of downloading it

  3. Games   -   #3
    um i have the game where did i state that i didn't have the game? O.o

  4. Games   -   #4
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Originally posted by Kenny1036@5 January 2004 - 23:19
    um i have the game where did i state that i didn't have the game? O.o
    well most people that 'lost' their key just downloaded CS from internet

    It's very hard to use a 'used' key to play online,

    I tried it some time ago, I tried more then 50 keys and I still could play online

  5. Games   -   #5
    Double Agent
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    3,603
    like ike said just buy the freakin game it's even cheaper to buy than to play in internet cafe now

  6. Games   -   #6
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    676
    aaaah, the joys of ripping a serial key out of work


  7. Games   -   #7
    i lost my key... actually both of them :\ i bought the platinum pack and kept the cdcovers in the box and the box got thrown away

  8. Games   -   #8
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@5 January 2004 - 23:28
    i lost my key... actually both of them :\ i bought the platinum pack and kept the cdcovers in the box and the box got thrown away
    that's stupid


    what you can do is buy the game, copy the key and bring it back to the store to get your money back


    {I}{K}{E}

  9. Games   -   #9
    i heard i can use a cd key from another half life game and it would work cuz i have the platinum pack is this true or not?

  10. Games   -   #10
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Originally posted by Kenny1036@5 January 2004 - 23:32
    i heard i can use a cd key from another half life game and it would work cuz i have the platinum pack is this true or not?
    I don't think so but I'm not sure...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •