Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dvd Screeners

Originally posted by The_Great_Dude+27 February 2003 - 17:00--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Great_Dude @ 27 February 2003 - 17:00)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--gnice4now@27 February 2003 - 16:57
    Thank you for the information. It is really sad that we can share files ,but not the time to have respect for one another
    You can&#39;t take sarcasm or jokes here? Then you won&#39;t enjoy it here. [/b][/quote]
    Very true, very true. But ya see, the verifieds was down at that time and what were we suppose to say?

2. Lounge   -   #12
    It is not that I can&#39;t that the joke. I love a good joke like the next guy. so next time you and anybody else let me know when to laugh.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    just say that it was down

4. Lounge   -   #14
    jetje's Avatar former star
    They&#39;re back now go look there, this is not a joke.. B)

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by gnice4now@27 February 2003 - 17:05
    just say that it was down
    LOL, we could have but... it was one of the most discussed topics on this board so don&#39;t know how you missed it... and its back now so no worries

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by gnice4now@28 February 2003 - 02:04
    It is not that I can&#39;t that the joke. I love a good joke like the next guy. so next time you and anybody else let me know when to laugh.
    Ready,set,laugh

7. Lounge   -   #17
    cool no harm done. I like to have fun to I was laughing the while I was reponding to the replies. I love this board it is so lively.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Poster
    If you think this is lively now, just wait for FC&#39;s come back&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #19
    well come on back

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12