Thread: Shared Folder Installer

Hey, whenever i previously installed any version of kazaa, it made a copy of the installer and it put it in the shared folder. However, i just uninstalled a version of kazaa k lite because I just realized it didn't work because i installed clean KMD too. so i uninstalled both and then reinstalled clean kmd in order to not clog up my computer. anyway, this time, a copy of the installer did not create itself and put itself in the shared folder. does anyone know why that is? I know I could easily do it myself, but I'm just wondering. Thanks.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey@6 January 2004 - 00:21
    Hey, whenever i previously installed any version of kazaa, it made a copy of the installer and it put it in the shared folder. However, i just uninstalled a version of kazaa k lite because I just realized it didn't work because i installed clean KMD too. so i uninstalled both and then reinstalled clean kmd in order to not clog up my computer. anyway, this time, a copy of the installer did not create itself and put itself in the shared folder. does anyone know why that is? I know I could easily do it myself, but I'm just wondering. Thanks.
    I guess that's because the new installers are re-created (in stead of updated like the official ones previously) and therefor do not include the shared folder copy. It could be added to the new installers through.
    Member No.: 82,000

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    sorry, im not sur ei understand. could you explain it again?

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by ninjamonkey@21 January 2004 - 01:18
    sorry, im not sur ei understand. could you explain it again?
    I think the shared folder copy is not included, because the installers are not made by the same person anymore and are therefor not based on the same installer script who included it previously.
    Member No.: 82,000