Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Windows Xp Home

  1. #1
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    i want 2 burn Windows Xp Home 2 a cd-r its a .EXE file

    and how do i burn it wit nero???

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    come on i need help i need 2 burn dis be4 7'o clock

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    Just burn it as a data file - drag and drop
    shouldnt be a problem (make sure you dont miss any hidden files if there are any)
    (nice silicon rubb by the way)

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    Originally posted by Zedaxax@6 January 2004 - 01:41
    (make sure you dont miss any hidden files if there are any)
    how do i check if there is ne hidden files

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Robert00000's Avatar Interweb Fantasist BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    14
    Posts
    1,518
    Originally posted by h121589@6 January 2004 - 01:22
    i want 2 burn Windows Xp Home 2 a cd-r its a .EXE file

    and how do i burn it wit nero???
    Is it one .exe file? If it is then its zipped up, which means you will need to extract the files first into a folder.

    Sometimes ISO files are labelled as .exe, which means you need to change it to .iso and theres no need to unzip first.

    If you downloaded it from kazza then its likely to be an .iso file. ISO's are disk images you can burn with nero or any other image burning software, you can also extract it with winiso if you choose.
    Robert00000

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    2,034
    Originally posted by Robert00000@6 January 2004 - 02:13
    Is it one .exe file? If it is then its zipped up, which means you will need to extract the files first into a folder.

    Sometimes ISO files are labelled as .exe, which means you need to change it to .iso and theres no need to unzip first.

    If you downloaded it from kazza then its likely to be an .iso file. ISO's are disk images you can burn with nero or any other image burning software, you can also extract it with winiso if you choose.
    it it is ISO because the title Full version(ISO)

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    Look Here for how to work with .Iso

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •